Buy! Buy! Buy!

Moneyline Spread
Opening
+249 -288  +9     -9
BOVADA.LV
Caesars
Westgate
Intertops
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

onebadrubi

This will most likely get bet up in the next 12-24 hours to somewhere around 13 if I had to guess

rhames

Ehh hogs lose this game but I have no idea how Auburn will react after their Bret like performance in the 2nd half VS lsu.

I actually could see this being a game in the 4th quarter.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

razorbackfan4life

rhames

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

Roaringboar

Oh heck no.......Auburn is going to let everything loose against us as payback for that loss to LSU.....

66-3 Auburn.....their D is just as good as Bama's despite last week........
Let's all get aboard the LANE TRAIN BABY!!!! CHOOO-CHOOO!!!

Iwastherein1969

This is Bert's last stand...if the Hogs win this and run the tables minus LSU, Bert will keep his job...otherwise, "he gone"    therefore I say the Hogs cover and may actually win the game straight up, but Bert likely used up every bit of his luck 3 years ago when Hunter Henry lateraled the ball off the outstretched fingers of Dan Skipper and it bounced right into the hands of Alex Collins...we've not had an ounce of luck since...so we cover but don't win....make the score

Arkansas Razorbacks   31

Auburn Plainsmen        35
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

jst01

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on October 15, 2017, 08:07:19 pm
This is Bert's last stand...if the Hogs win this and run the tables minus LSU, Bert will keep his job...otherwise, "he gone"    therefore I say the Hogs cover and may actually win the game straight up, but Bert likely used up every bit of his luck 3 years ago when Hunter Henry lateraled the ball off the outstretched fingers of Dan Skipper and it bounced right into the hands of Alex Collins...we've not had an ounce of luck since...so we cover but don't win....make the score

Arkansas Razorbacks   31

Auburn Plainsmen        35

You really think we can score 31?? I can't see hogs scoring more than 20

GuvHog

Quote from: Roaringboar on October 15, 2017, 08:06:33 pm
Oh heck no.......Auburn is going to let everything loose against us as payback for that loss to LSU.....

66-3 Auburn.....their D is just as good as Bama's despite last week........

No, the Auburn defense isn't as good as Bama's and the game is being played in DWRRS so it'll be closer than you think.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

The Hawg Marshal

I learned many many years ago to never bet on Razorback games.

Roaringboar

Quote from: GuvHog on October 15, 2017, 08:19:39 pm
No, the Auburn defense isn't as good as Bama's and the game is being played in DWRRS so it'll be closer than you think.

COME ON!!!!! This is the team that up until this week everyone thought could actually hang with Alabama, and many still do......they simply slipped up to an LSU program playing with everyone they have to prove they are not just some joke..........I think they underestimated them big time, and LSU made them pay.......Auburn is much better than you give them credit for, and they are going to show us why they were ranked 10th before their loss this week.......

hydro_dynamic_spatula

Our defense is really good, but it's really banged up.  You will be able to score points if Allen plays and throws away from Carlton Davis.  Our offense is being severely hampered by our inept head coach.  This will not be a blowout especially since it's in Arkansas.

GuvHog

Quote from: Roaringboar on October 15, 2017, 08:26:55 pm
COME ON!!!!! This is the team that up until this week everyone thought could actually hang with Alabama, and many still do......they simply slipped up to an LSU program playing with everyone they have to prove they are not just some joke..........I think they underestimated them big time, and LSU made them pay.......Auburn is much better than you give them credit for, and they are going to show us why they were ranked 10th before their loss this week.......

Very few believed Auburn could hang with Bama. It's obvious watching them play (I've seen more than one game) that they aren't going to Hang with Bama. It's going to be Bama and Georgia in the SECCG.

Roaringboar

Quote from: GuvHog on October 15, 2017, 08:31:57 pm
Very few believed Auburn could hang with Bama. It's obvious watching them play (I've seen more than one game) that they aren't going to Hang with Bama. It's going to be Bama and Georgia in the SECCG.

I agree with the Bama and Georgia concept, but the national media all agreed that Auburn was a top notch SEC team that might challenge Alabama, and they still could.........Auburn played excellent against Clemson, and they've played well all season until the LSU game........they may have two losses, but the LSU game was really the ugliest moment of the season, and they'll rally from it.......COME ON, if we couldn't score 10 against Bama, more than 22 against South Carolina, and not even 10 against TCU, what makes us think we're going to get into a shootout with Auburn.....we won't I don't care if it's at home or on the road......Auburn will be angry, and they'll be playing angry.......and they will devestate us.....

Idahog

I think the Hogs will play well.  There are a lot of intangibles favoring Arkansas.  Auburn hangover from emotional loss.  Another week on the road for Auburn.  Bret fighting for his Arkansas life.  The team fighting for their coach.  ...of course that's probably a push because so is Gus.

Going to be close and worth watching. 
Quote from: Pork Twain on February 11, 2015, 07:11:54 am
Let me explain how this works...  If I have four really good meals in a row, I am thankful for that and I do not withhold my thanks for fear that the next meal might suck.

Danny J

Hard to know what offense we are gonna run and if our D is gonna stay aggressive or if we're gonna revert back to Bielema ball which is huddle up and try to run straight ahead from under center and bend but don't break D with guys dropping back into coverage. If we use the quicker offense out of shotgun and play more aggressive on D then I think it's a close game. If we change our line back to pre-Bama, 3 yards and a cloud along with bend but don't break we are gonna get rocked. Just my $.02

GuvHog

Quote from: Roaringboar on October 15, 2017, 08:37:12 pm
I agree with the Bama and Georgia concept, but the national media all agreed that Auburn was a top notch SEC team that might challenge Alabama, and they still could.........Auburn played excellent against Clemson, and they've played well all season until the LSU game........they may have two losses, but the LSU game was really the ugliest moment of the season, and they'll rally from it.......COME ON, if we couldn't score 10 against Bama, more than 22 against South Carolina, and not even 10 against TCU, what makes us think we're going to get into a shootout with Auburn.....we won't I don't care if it's at home or on the road......Auburn will be angry, and they'll be playing angry.......and they will devestate us.....

Bama is #1 in the nation with good reason. Auburn is not in the top 15 any more. BIG difference. By the way, TCU is a top 10 team and the Hogs gave that game away.

Roaringboar

Quote from: GuvHog on October 15, 2017, 08:44:34 pm
Bama is #1 in the nation with good reason. Auburn is not in the top 15 any more. BIG difference. By the way, TCU is a top 10 team and the Hogs gave that game away.

It doesn't matter how you word it......we suck.......and if we were in Auburn's situation, we'd be crying about how we just got screwed to be dropped from 10 to 22 in the polls, heck, that's what we did during the John L. Smith year when we lost that first game and dropped all the way out of the top 25......sure there was a basis for it, but we all called foul saying, "You shouldn't go from 8 to unranked in a week".....same principle for Auburn here.........and we may have given that TCU game we still lost, just like the other three we have this season.......

That's about a TD less than I expected.

ThisTeetsTaken

***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

Mo_Better_Hogs

Now that we have the line, how 'bout the kickoff time?

Tusks

so alabama will be favored by 25 in the iron bowl?  I don't think so.

auburn by 4 TD's.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Marshfieldhog

We will beat Auburn then in typical Bert fashion lose at Ole Miss

jgphillips3

Dang...I think I would jump on Auburn and the points at 10.5.  I don't see any way they don't cover.

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: jgphillips3 on October 15, 2017, 10:12:35 pm
Dang...I think I would jump on Auburn and the points at 10.5.  I don't see any way they don't cover.
precisely why the Hogs will cover...but still lose
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Breems

Same problems every week, and Auburn will easily exploit them. Easy money.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />