Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

my biggest fear

Started by dfwalumdad, November 10, 2017, 08:56:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

dfwalumdad

is that we fire long and bring in the new guy who gives bert another year to make his own evaluation.

short of a miracle it just gives us one more crappy year to play out what everybody knows is going to happen anyway. or it leads to a mid-season firing with an interim coach.

farmhawg

Dumpling will be gone no matter what happens with integrity.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Lanny

Quote from: dfwalumdad on November 10, 2017, 08:56:22 am
is that we fire long and bring in the new guy who gives bert another year to make his own evaluation.

short of a miracle it just gives us one more crappy year to play out what everybody knows is going to happen anyway. or it leads to a mid-season firing with an interim coach.

doubt your scenario plays out
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

The Hawg Marshal

Bret is done regardless. Long I'm not sure of.

Tusks

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit