Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2012 Arkansas Football Signing Class Projections

Started by Tomhog™, December 14, 2010, 02:45:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

welchog

Tom,

Need to update your ESPN ratings.  You currently have these guys rated 45.

Thanks for the service you provide us Hog fans.

11. CB John Gibson        76

12. WR D'Arthur Cowan   80

13. WR Keon Hatcher      80

14. CB Jared Collins        73

Tomhog™

Quote from: welchog on August 21, 2011, 06:37:05 pm
Tom,

Need to update your ESPN ratings.  You currently have these guys rated 45.

Thanks for the service you provide us Hog fans.

11. CB John Gibson        76

12. WR D'Arthur Cowan   80

13. WR Keon Hatcher      80

14. CB Jared Collins        73

Thanks.  Ratings have been updated.

Spider-Pig

People can complain about the rankings and what not, but I love the size/speed of the commits

mmhogs17

mmhogs17

Quote from: Tomhog™ on September 30, 2011, 09:33:08 am
At a 92, he is already rated higher than all but one of our 2012 commits!

He's an elite talent. Was a big, big coup to get him early. If he would have waited he would have offers from Bama, Auburn and all of them.

Huds_HawgTide

so are we ever going to add jonathan williams...or is that official?
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

Huds_HawgTide

I was just wondering if it were really official or not....thanks for all ur work
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

rogersvillemohog

Interesting..... No JUCO pick-ups yet.... Hmmmmmm.
Arkansas Football: It's the players running through the A, Hog Hats, and Big Red. It's more than 70,000 fans calling, "WOO PIG SOOIE!"

Arkansas Football: It's the State of Arkansas banding together behind one team, and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are... chosen. They wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks.

Together we stand as tall as the towers of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walk. And our blood flows Razorbacks Red. For 100 years we've been Hogwild and today we continue the tradition.

We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

Zen_Hog

So we have room for only 21 do we expect to sign around 23-25?

Tomhog™

Quote from: rogersvillemohog on November 14, 2011, 06:08:49 pm
Interesting..... No JUCO pick-ups yet.... Hmmmmmm.

usually you try to pick up JUCO's an early enrollees to count back to the previous class.  We have no extra schollies to count back this year, so that may be a big reason why there's no emphasis on JC's. 

MountieDawg

Sure could use some 4 and 5 star guys up front on both sides of the football!  I know God doesn't make near as many of those but tired of Bama, Lsu and OH St owning all those guys!
SEC!

OperationRestoreHawgBall

pretty disappointing that we are not seeing more recruiting returns for our Top 10 BCS rankings these past couple years. We gotta finish strong this year and win a good bowl game.

razorsharptusk

Quote from: OperationRestoreHawgBall on December 01, 2011, 03:13:21 pm
pretty disappointing that we are not seeing more recruiting returns for our Top 10 BCS rankings these past couple years. We gotta finish strong this year and win a good bowl game.

I agree.  We are sitting at 25 right now 10 highest ranking of the SEC teams.  ATM, Auburn, Vandy...all ahead of us.  I don't get it.  Does the 6th ranking not matter?
GO HOGS!!

Huds_HawgTide

tommy boy

MJ2

How many of the current commit list actually attended Petrino camps?

jj202020

bigpigonthehill

Where are all the big defensive and offensive linemen we should be recruiting? We have one guy 290 and one other guy 280. This will not do in the SEC west.
How the hell did we wind up like this? Why weren't we able to see the signs that we missed? And try to turn the tables. Nothing is wrong, just as long as you know that someday I will. Some day, Some how. Gonna make it alright but not right now. I know you're wondering when.

Hawgrox

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

Lame Kiffin

Y'all picked up a good kid in Chris Humes.  Went to middle and part of high school with him before he moved to Spain Park. Awesome guy, and a pretty decent trumpet player too (but he would never admit it to anyone lol).

I wish Bama had offered him, he's kinda a blue collar kid. He'll be a good one.
These pretzels, are makin me thirsty

rogersvillemohog

Arkansas Football: It's the players running through the A, Hog Hats, and Big Red. It's more than 70,000 fans calling, "WOO PIG SOOIE!"

Arkansas Football: It's the State of Arkansas banding together behind one team, and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are... chosen. They wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks.

Together we stand as tall as the towers of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walk. And our blood flows Razorbacks Red. For 100 years we've been Hogwild and today we continue the tradition.

We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

davril98

So was it ever determined if Chris Humes committed?

Flatline

Taiwan Johnson is a 4 star on Scout now...Don't now when that changed.

davril98

Moves us up to #13 barely behind A&M.  If we weren't already there.

HogFansReunited

Quote from: Tomhog™ on January 26, 2012, 04:13:14 pm
JT removed from commitment list.  Was one of our lowest rated recruits.

What happened with him?  Grades, just not enough room, or decide to go somewhere else?  Either way, best of luck to him.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Huds_HawgTide

tommy boy

Tomhog™

This late in the process it usually means the coaches feel they are on better talent in greater numbers than they have available schollies.  Obviously it isn't academics since he is headed to Vandy.

ThisTeetsTaken

Quote from: Tomhog™ on January 26, 2012, 07:53:21 pm
This late in the process it usually means the coaches feel they are on better talent in greater numbers than they have available schollies.  Obviously it isn't academics since he is headed to Vandy.
Yep.  This is the what some other kids who have "committed" have been waiting for.  Room. 
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

SquidBilly

How does Rivals justify a Parade All American being only a two star?  I know it's too late for them to upgrade Vinny now but it just shows the major flaws in the overall evaluation process when two different entities attempting to perform the same task come to such opposite conclusions on their evaluation of talent.

Tomhog™

All services have him underrated except Scout. They have him the #66 or so LB. in time that may prove to be underrated as well. We can all hope anyways. Obviously he was someone who never got a good, serious evaluation.  Thousands of kids and only a handful of evaluators leave a lot of kids that fall through the cracks. Not for Petrino, though. He's reaching far and wide to find the best 25 he can sign. He's the evaluator I trust most.

davril98

So that leaves dgb, diamond, Gregory. Perfect.

Oh and five years later, post #200!

BroyledNutts

If we don't get any of the big 3 remaining, who replaces them?

Tomhog™

Time is almost here!  I will update this thread as LOI's come in!  Exciting day tomorrow! As an LOI comes in, the font color of the recruit will change to red.

Fort Dweller

Quote from: Tomhog™ on January 31, 2012, 08:13:33 pm
Time is almost here!  I will update this thread as LOI's come in!  Exciting day tomorrow! As an LOI comes in, the font color of the recruit will change to red.

Thanks in advance Tomhog.
Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

pfrg999

Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

hoginator

Someone who doesn't stand for something will fall for anything...