Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I'm worried about ORU

Started by Sho Nuff, December 19, 2017, 07:47:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Sho Nuff

Worried that the Golden Eagles may never recover from this impending beat down!

Ark - 89
ORU - 61

Razorod

I'm going with 88-70.

Could be worse, but I think Hogs come out a bit lethargic. In the end, they'll win comfortably.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

southarkhog06

Quote from: Sho Nuff on December 19, 2017, 07:47:06 am

Ark - 89
ORU - 61
Ooooooooh, sick burn bro...

CPO Hog

I'll be surprised if the HOGS don't break 100.

ORU averages 69 ppg. Under 50 against Penn State and Okie light.

This could be tragic.

3of5-2

It's just a leg stretcher game. No other benefit for playing them. I just hope nobody gets hurt against a team like that.

gmarv

December 19, 2017, 08:20:27 am #5 Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 10:09:27 am by gmarv
hogs 92 oru 62,Holmes gets 3 treys.

Pinto

We're def going to be pushing100 tonight. ORU plays a matchup zone and I'm expecting us to shoot lights out and hopefully throw a few lobs to Big Dan.

bigred223

We come out and feed Gafford early and often. Then kick out for open threes.

Holmes scores a few buckets late.

Hogs 108
ORU   65

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Grumpypenguin

Everyone seems so certain we're going to destroy them that I now think we are going to lose.

BDSCT51

Holmes gets in with three minutes to play. Pumps in three 3s. Gafford only has three fouls on the night and a double/double. Macon continues where he left off Saturday and Barford gets back on the train. 7 players in double figures.

Hogs 103 Oral R U 71
Bleeding Razorback Red

bigred223

Quote from: Grumpypenguin on December 19, 2017, 10:36:24 am
Everyone seems so certain we're going to destroy them that I now think we are going to lose.

Cool

Dirty

Quote from: Grumpypenguin on December 19, 2017, 10:36:24 am

-1 for even thinking that

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

cjack

I think we're back over the 100 mark again
Woooo Pig Soooie!

mizzouman

RazorWhacker

Quote from: HogFansReunited on December 19, 2017, 11:54:59 am
-1 for using karma

Uh, did you just use karma to slam him for using karma?

Dirty

jchill

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Member #3568

HogFansReunited

I don't slam anyone, I'm not athletic enough for that.

Member #3568

Smallie Bigs

Quote from: Sho Nuff on December 19, 2017, 07:47:06 am

Ark - 89
ORU - 61

LOL!
Watchdog defending all things Razorback.

bigred223

You had reason to be concerned.

PonderinHog

BDSCT51

Quote from: BDSCT51 on December 19, 2017, 10:38:31 am
Holmes gets in with three minutes to play. Pumps in three 3s. Gafford only has three fouls on the night and a double/double. Macon continues where he left off Saturday and Barford gets back on the train. 7 players in double figures.

Hogs 103 Oral R U 71

Nailed it! Almost.
Bleeding Razorback Red

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: BDSCT51 on December 19, 2017, 10:38:31 am

Hogs 103 Oral R U 71

So what are your favorite (5) numbers.... asking for a friend?
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

hobhog

That's a pretty bad basketball team....

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: hobhog on December 19, 2017, 09:02:32 pm

Not saying otherwise but they are coming off wins vs Florida gulf coast and Missouri state.

WBOBO

Quote from: hobhog on December 19, 2017, 09:02:32 pm
Not trying to bag on them but that may be the worst team we
played this year.  I was hoping they had a couple of good guards to get us
ready for SEC  but they were horrible.  How many turnovers did they have just by dribbling the ball off their feet out of bounds with no defender around?
And look I don't put another team down but that was bad.  I mean no Bueno.
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

Carl Lazlo

Quote from: tncbg on December 19, 2017, 09:39:15 pm
Good win, but I would feel better if we hadn't given up almost 70. Defense was lousy at times in the second half. Let's see what happens at Minnesota.

?

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

WBOBO

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on December 19, 2017, 09:46:08 pm
yeah I have no clue either, think he's a little cooky
I think he's referring to ORU playing Minnesota in a couple of days.
I don't compare stuff like that because every matchup is diffterent from
game to game.
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

SugarHillGaHog

Quote from: Carl Lazlo on December 19, 2017, 09:44:52 pm
?

Probably  meant Mississippi State.  I'm thinking Tennessee will give us a game.  I'm looking forward to it

bigred223

Quote from: tncbg on December 19, 2017, 09:39:15 pm
Good win, but I would feel better if we hadn't given up almost 70. Defense was lousy at times in the second half. Let's see what happens at Minnesota.

Hard to stay focused when it's the holidays and you are completely crushing someone.

Dominicanhog

Quote from: bigred223 on December 20, 2017, 03:56:34 am
Hard to stay focused when it's the holidays and you are completely crushing someone.

I agree, my mind was wandering in the first half when we went up by 20.. but I pushed through, regained my focus a bit in the second half...... I've got to be better prepared in the future, it's not always going to be cake and eggnog..

HogFaninMemphis

Quote from: Dominicanhog on December 20, 2017, 06:33:50 am
I agree, my mind was wandering in the first half when we went up by 20.. but I pushed through, regained my focus a bit in the second half...... I've got to be better prepared in the future, it's not always going to be cake and eggnog..
You gotta give 110% out there. You can't go to the bathroom and take more than the allotted time, and you definitely can't eat too much. That also will hurt your focus. Don't talk with family and friends either.
Go Hogs, Go Cardinals, and Go Grizzlies!

bigred223

Quote from: Dominicanhog on December 20, 2017, 06:33:50 am

Very true.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

311Hog

at one point our shooting percentages looked like this , FG 55% ish 3 pointer 65% ish FT 25% ish lol wut

CJ Jones looked good Barford looked good, was really entertaining game to watch.

Dominicanhog

Quote from: 311Hog on December 20, 2017, 10:14:56 am
at one point our shooting percentages looked like this , FG 55% ish 3 pointer 65% ish FT 25% ish lol wut

CJ Jones looked good Barford looked good, was really entertaining game to watch.

It really is a fly in the ointment, during big games FT's are the difference... and we see a lot of misses..

Ben Steiger

Quote from: CPO Hog on December 19, 2017, 08:18:23 am
I'll be surprised if the HOGS don't break 100.

ORU averages 69 ppg. Under 50 against Penn State and Okie light.

This could be tragic.

Good call.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.