Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best Pay Site for Basketball Recruiting, Stats and Analysis

Started by FineAsSwine, December 21, 2017, 08:41:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

FineAsSwine

Need a favor from you guys. Please list, from your experience, the best site to get inside information on basketball recruiting, plus stats and analysis. stats. I used Scout a few years ago but I never seemed to get anything that wasn't posted on here in some form.

So, if you don't mind, let me know what you have used and how satisfied you are/were with the content.

Thanks.

navyhog24

Quote from: FineAsSwine on December 21, 2017, 08:41:06 am
Need a favor from you guys. Please list, from your experience, the best site to get inside information on basketball recruiting, plus stats and analysis. stats. I used Scout a few years ago but I never seemed to get anything that wasn't posted on here in some form.

So, if you don't mind, let me know what you have used and how satisfied you are/were with the content.

Thanks.

Kevin McPherson is our resource. He's the best for eveything you mentioned.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: navyhog24 on December 21, 2017, 09:02:54 am
Kevin McPherson is our resource. He's the best for eveything you mentioned.

No argument here. I love what Kevin brings and another +1 to him just on GP. What about deeper metrics like Kenpom and the like? Or the national recruiting scene.

JIHawg

Whole Hog Sports has both Richard and Dudley on there.  They are both good at basketball.  It may be tied into a Democrat/Gazette site.

hogwood

No pay site compares to K-Mac, that is if you're only interested in AR recruiting.