Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (19-9, 8-7) @ Alabama (17-11, 8-7)

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 24, 2018, 04:11:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HeyHogs

Hog Pharm

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on February 24, 2018, 05:18:41 pm
Wasn't cook a top 10 JUCO player along with barford and macon? He has been a huge bust

Top 10 JUCO isn't saying a whole lot

Athog

Wooderson

No way the refs let us win this game.  Really questionable officiating.
Give me liberty, or give me death!

HawgHeadCheese

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on February 24, 2018, 05:16:14 pm
I've always wondered why trey doesn't play down low. He's always near the perimeter
Not good with his back to the basket, but great high post passer and can knock down the mid range sometimes if left too open.

Letsroll1200

WMHawgfan

If we needed to commit a turnover, Cook would be our go to guy.

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Letsroll1200

Quote from: Athog on February 24, 2018, 05:19:41 pm
Why are we playing the line up we have in right now?

Two straight games the substitutions has hurt momentum

Hawgphish

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

jfred59

Quote from: Wooderson on February 24, 2018, 05:19:58 pm
No way the refs let us win this game.  Really questionable officiating.

Is our buddy Goober there?

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Dr. Starcs

Bogghawg

What does CA have against a 9 point lead?  He takes out a very successful line up and loses the lead, loses momentum.  It makes no sense.  Keeping them fresh for the end?  What good does that do when you lose everything else?  How did that work out ver
ses KY?
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

SoIndianaHog

Hawgphish

with these foul reviews it is turning into soccer where every layup you fall down and act like you are injured for life...

ADavisTheGOAT

HogFaninMemphis

Terrible play, Arlando. Didn't even try to go after the ball
Go Hogs, Go Cardinals, and Go Grizzlies!

alohawg

Quote from: Bogghawg on February 24, 2018, 05:25:10 pm
What does CA have against a 9 point lead?  He takes out a very successful line up and loses the lead, loses momentum.  It makes no sense.  Keeping them fresh for the end?  What good does that do when you lose everything else?  How did that work out ver
ses KY?

Prolly trying to keep the team from getting too big a lead and getting overconfident. I'm sure there's some genius behind it all.
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

jfred59

I just our MSU friend Ron Coomer is the lead ref....we get no breaks

dsims2k3

Quote from: Boston RedHogs on October 23, 2013, 06:39:15 pm
I am always ready for Hog Ball!

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.

SoIndianaHog

ADavisTheGOAT

dsims2k3

Quote from: Boston RedHogs on October 23, 2013, 06:39:15 pm
I am always ready for Hog Ball!

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Bogghawg

I just wonder what would happen if we could establish a 10-12 point lead and we kept in the players that built that lead.  We seem to lose hard earned momentum due to the subs and then we never get it back.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

daprospecta

Quote from: alohawg on February 24, 2018, 05:30:05 pm
This team can do stupid unforced errors like no other.
We don't need your negativity. It's called a turnover. Happens every game for every team. Go kick rocks.

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: Bogghawg on February 24, 2018, 05:29:40 pm
I just wonder what would happen if we could establish a 10-12 point lead and we kept in the players that built that lead.  We seem to lose hard earned momentum due to the subs and then we never get it back.
The players would wear down and the lead would diminish. If you don't understand that you know absolutely nothing about college basketball.

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

jgphillips3

SugarHillGaHog

Quote from: MountieDawg on February 24, 2018, 05:27:47 pm
if you like flagrant 1's

Just got home and turned the game on in time to see that.  Has the game been rough or did that just come out of the blue?

hoglady

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on February 24, 2018, 05:21:41 pm
Two straight games the substitutions has hurt momentum

Had a chance to really extend the lead and just blew it.
I just don't understand it.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

trippigs

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Letsroll1200

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Dr. Starcs

ADavisTheGOAT