Plane from Knoxville about to land in Fayetteville

Started by 100%Razorback, December 12, 2017, 11:23:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

100%Razorback

Uncommon

FraggleHog

Calling the Hogs from DFW

100%Razorback

It's at 9000 ft making final approach to Drake field.

NoogaHog

Jimmy's comin' to lay his Midas touch on the Hill like he has at UT and the Cleveland Browns!!
Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"

Uncommon

That press conference was spectacular. I've never heard 'aight' so much in my life.

Inhogswetrust

Maybe Brady Hoke. He's been a good defensive coach in the past.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

100%Razorback

Plane number is blocked and only shows plane make. Anyone know if this is the same type of plane UA uses?

100%Razorback

RazorPiggie

ricepig

It's one that holds 22 seats, maybe their transfers??

1987 CANADAIR LTD CL-600-2B16
Fixed wing multi engine
(22 seats / 2 engines)
OwnerGOODFRIEND AVIATION LLC
KNOXVILLE , TN, US
(Corporation)

RebelW

100%Razorback

Quote from: ricepig on December 12, 2017, 11:36:26 am
It's one that holds 22 seats, maybe their transfers??

1987 CANADAIR LTD CL-600-2B16
Fixed wing multi engine
(22 seats / 2 engines)
OwnerGOODFRIEND AVIATION LLC
KNOXVILLE , TN, US
(Corporation)

Seems strange they would block it doesn't it?

King Kong

Quote from: RebelW on December 12, 2017, 11:37:18 am
Bob Shoop?

I wish. Bob is already at Miss State

I'm sure Chavis still has a home in Knoxville

ricepig

coachingsearchbro

BallHog1

Its my aunt Irmabelle. I'm on the way to pick her up. Why is everyone asking about this?

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

supersaint

Ironic that RLWOLFEMAN is flying to Knoxville today.
There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

King Kong

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 12, 2017, 11:44:00 am
chavis hasnt coached at tennessee since, what, 2008?

Hadn't coached but lives there in the off-season, potentially. Was with UT for 22 seasons in total.

coachingsearchbro

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 12, 2017, 11:44:00 am
chavis hasnt coached at tennessee since, what, 2008?

Not only is he a UT alum, he coached there from 1989-2008. Wouldn't surprise me if he has a house there.

elksnort

Quote from: Uncommon on December 12, 2017, 11:30:34 am
That press conference was spectacular. I've never heard 'aight' so much in my life.
Yeah, that fellow might be a fine football coach. He doesn't seem terribly bright though. His accent is die in the wool Northern Alabama Appalachia.

MasterChiefHog

Quote from: BallHog1 on December 12, 2017, 11:43:51 am
Its my aunt Irmabelle. I'm on the way to pick her up. Why is everyone asking about this?
You're reading this board, trying to digest who what when where why, and countless possibilities, then you run across this and it derails everything. I love it! Thanks!
Quote from: oldman1015 on December 28, 2017, 11:40:00 am
Having a bad day or always a dick?
Quote from: Hogs-n-Roses on December 06, 2019, 09:39:55 am
Sorry fo any misspells or paragraph s. I m on a scaffold.
Quote from: Hogwild on October 18, 2018, 08:23:47 amSince we are being optimistic, let's go full tilt boogie! If we win out, Ole Miss wins out, and Bama loses out. Then all we need is Miss. State to win against LSU & Texas A&M, and then have the Aggies upset LSU. 
And then we are hanging an SEC WEST Champion banner.

Pig in the Pokey

could be , I guess. is this just speculation that he lives there off season, b/c of the amount of time spent there? Or, somebody knows he still has a house there?
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Porknoxville

Why would we charter a Knoxville based plane to pick Chavis up alone.
This is a charter most likely to pick up one of our former coaches to interview.
Goodfriend was aVol supporter and started the Goody's clothing stores.

coachingsearchbro

Quote from: Porknoxville on December 12, 2017, 11:54:08 am
Why would we charter a Knoxville based plane to pick Chavis up alone.
This is a charter most likely to pick up one of our former coaches to interview.
Goodfriend was aVol supporter and started the Goody's clothing stores.

Well in that case, could be someone coming to interview Enos.

ricepig

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 12, 2017, 11:49:04 am
could be , I guess. is this just speculation that he lives there off season, b/c of the amount of time spent there? Or, somebody knows he still has a house there?

I believe that his family has a lived in Knoxville all the time he was at LSU and aTm.

MAGA45

Fake News

DemiHOG

Porknoxville

They would be crazy not to look at Michael Smith for Rcvr coach..

Uncommon

Quote from: elksnort on December 12, 2017, 11:48:24 am
Yeah, that fellow might be a fine football coach. He doesn't seem terribly bright though. His accent is die in the wool Northern Alabama Appalachia.
Could they have thought to turn on a few more lights during the press conference. Didn't know whether it was a new head coach press conference or a eulogy.

Pig in the Pokey

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: ricepig on December 12, 2017, 11:57:55 am
I believe that his family has a lived in Knoxville all the time he was at LSU and aTm.
huh. nice post.

Con el Cerdos

Quote from: King Kong on December 12, 2017, 11:41:17 am
I wish. Bob is already at Miss State

I'm sure Chavis still has a home in Knoxville

Chavis still owns a ranch/farm in Tenner; I think it's in the Knoxville area.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

elksnort

Quote from: Uncommon on December 12, 2017, 12:20:12 pm
Could they have thought to turn on a few more lights during the press conference. Didn't know whether it was a new head coach press conference or a eulogy.
A good friend of mine has lived in the Gadsden, Hokes Bluff area for years now. When he first got there, he told me the locals would say "kiss my ice" meaning "kiss my a$$".

Anyway, some fine folks over there I am sure. Additionally, if you get rural enough you might be able to participate in some snake handling, is it's your thing.

ballz2thewall

Quote from: Uncommon on December 12, 2017, 11:30:34 am

made sport of that myself. i'm confused on spelling, though. "ai-ight" was my choice but i'll go with yours.
The rest of the frog.

Inhogswetrust

Is she a good coach?
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

AirWarren

Birminghog

Quote from: elksnort on December 12, 2017, 12:31:42 pm
A good friend of mine has lived in the Gadsden, Hokes Bluff area for years now. When he first got there, he told me the locals would say "kiss my ice" meaning "kiss my a$$".

Anyway, some fine folks over there I am sure. Additionally, if you get rural enough you might be able to participate in some snake handling, is it's your thing.

You have to go up on Sand Mountain for that.
http://www.encyclopediaofalabama.org/article/h-1667

Birminghog

Quote from: ballz2thewall on December 12, 2017, 12:51:12 pm
made sport of that myself. i'm confused on spelling, though. "ai-ight" was my choice but i'll go with yours.

In Alabama, that word is one syllable, not two, more like "ite" with an elongated "I", so I would go with aight.

tbhogfan

Go Hogs!

elksnort

Quote from: Birminghog on December 12, 2017, 01:00:20 pm
You have to go up on Sand Mountain for that.
http://www.encyclopediaofalabama.org/article/h-1667

Great read.Thanks. Alternative cultures, especially those around us can be fascinating.

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 12, 2017, 11:49:04 am
They have a source. Hogville requires that you can't question a poster further if they have a source.

code red

Could be anyone.  Could be Wal Mart execs at this point.  I mean seriously?
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

greenEGnHAWGS

Aunt Irma is coming to visit? Yikes...gonna stay away from you for 3-4 days.

*reference from one of my favorite shows*
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

hogblitz

Quote from: ricepig on December 12, 2017, 11:57:55 am
Have you heard Chavis is coming?  Or are you basing your opinion based on the schaap tweet?

stronguard

Quote from: elksnort on December 12, 2017, 12:31:42 pm

Ive got tons of family that live in eastern KY and TN. Mountainfolk.  Nephews older than uncles and aunts sort of things.  One of my great uncles is a snake handler/preacher/pot growing entrepeneur.  Good people, all of them.  Strange...but good
If you don't know, now you know.

Chief Idiot of the Tavern

"Woke" is a term made up by people who have appointed themselves as intellectually superior as a way to describe themselves in comparison with those whom they deem ignorant.

HamGrowsOnTrees

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS