Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Congratulations Ladies,

Started by 1highhog, March 01, 2016, 04:26:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

1highhog

I haven't seen not one post congratulating the Ladies Razorback Track team for winning the SEC Title.  This is a great accomplishment and deserves a lot of fan attention just like with the Razorback men's Track team for winning this past weekend.  I'm very proud of each and every one of you for a job well done.

jackflash

glad to see you post this, great young ladies and they just ran away with the title

mhuff

Quote from: 1highhog on March 01, 2016, 04:26:38 am
I haven't seen not one post congratulating the Ladies Razorback Track team for winning the SEC Title.  This is a great accomplishment and deserves a lot of fan attention just like with the Razorback men's Track team for winning this past weekend.  I'm very proud of each and every one of you for a job well done.

rjm1940

The Coaching Staff deserves a lot of credit for putting this team together with so many quality individuals.

Winning the SEC Championship is a GREAT accomplishment.  No other Conference Championship is as difficult to win.

I am proud to have these ladies representing Arkansas.

Is our Indoor Facility the best in the country?  I have not seen many other indoor facilities, but ours looks great.
I watched most of the meet on my computer.  If possible I would have been in the stands cheering the Ladies on.

1highhog

Quote from: rjm1940 on March 03, 2016, 07:06:16 pm
The Coaching Staff deserves a lot of credit for putting this team together with so many quality individuals.

Winning the SEC Championship is a GREAT accomplishment.  No other Conference Championship is as difficult to win.

I am proud to have these ladies representing Arkansas.

Is our Indoor Facility the best in the country?  I have not seen many other indoor facilities, but ours looks great.
I watched most of the meet on my computer.  If possible I would have been in the stands cheering the Ladies on.

Same here.  If I lived close I'd attend as many of the women's events as I could, there's just not enough support for all the hard work these young ladies put in.