Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Georgia's starting lineup

Started by BigChief14, January 17, 2014, 07:22:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BigChief14

Only one girl over 6ft. That's why they were 0-3.

And still Ark. gets beat- pitiful

Question is; how bad does the team have to be before they replace Collen?

wbbfan32

You need to keep in mind that Arkansas has one senior and generally plays 3 freshmen and a sophomore in Wolff for considerable minutes.

Yes Gerogia was 0-4, but they had played Tennessee, Vanderbilt, Texas A&M, and a Missouri team that can get got easily. Georgia has some veterans and that helped them get over the top against the Lady Hogs

BigChief14

Quote from: wbbfan32 on January 17, 2014, 08:16:54 am
You need to keep in mind that Arkansas has one senior and generally plays 3 freshmen and a sophomore in Wolff for considerable minutes.

Yes Gerogia was 0-4, but they had played Tennessee, Vanderbilt, Texas A&M, and a Missouri team that can get got easily. Georgia has some veterans and that helped them get over the top against the Lady Hogs

Doesn't make them any taller.........Collen's team still got their booty spanked- again.

Are you content with the Women's team winning 12 in a row out of Conf. games EVERY year, and then FOLDING- EVERY YEAR- in conf games?

This is as predictable as the sun setting in the West.

wbbfan32

Quote from: BigChief14 on January 17, 2014, 09:24:29 am
Doesn't make them any taller.........Collen's team still got their booty spanked- again.

Are you content with the Women's team winning 12 in a row out of Conf. games EVERY year, and then FOLDING- EVERY YEAR- in conf games?

This is as predictable as the sun setting in the West.

Yes, I love that Arkansas is struggling. This is not like Collen's other teams though. This is an extremely young team. Do you watch every game? Every possession? Because I have and it is clear to me that the mistakes we make are mistakes that freshmen make when they play in a powerful conference such as the SEC

Westcoasthog

Tired of the excuses Tom Collen needs to go as I post these words. He is HIGHLY OVERPAID.  The Arkansas women lost at Georgia by 2 points.   

Hogtied85

Quote from: Westcoasthog on January 17, 2014, 04:21:45 pm
     Tired of the excuses Tom Collen needs to go as I post these words. He is HIGHLY OVERPAID.  The Arkansas women lost at Georgia by 2 points.   

LMAO SO SO SO TRUE

Hogtied85

Quote from: Westcoasthog on January 17, 2014, 04:21:45 pm

I say email the athletic director.