Started by welchog, August 19, 2015, 06:58:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRazorback500

Welcome home. WPS!

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

mhuff

Doug

Welchog, I just realized what your thread title reminded me of. :)

--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

Wayne Watson

Thank you and welcome home!
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

BorderPatrol

Quote from: Doug on August 20, 2015, 07:12:55 am
Welchog, I just realized what your thread title reminded me of. :)

Its the big one!

bp

welchog

"I'll be the one with the red hat that looks like a pig."

welchog

Getting close to my move.  Can anyone recommend the best cable, phone, internet bundle  service in the Fayetteville area?

Cave City Joe

Welcome home, well deserved.  What Branch?  Navy here.  Hope you enjoy many years watching the Hogs live.
"When you're part of a team, you stand up for your teammates. Your loyalty is to them. You protect them through good and bad, because they'd do the same for you."  <br />Yogi Berra

welchog

grayhawg

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

BPsTheMan

Quote from: welchog on December 21, 2015, 08:13:25 pm
Getting close to my move.  Can anyone recommend the best cable, phone, internet bundle  service in the Fayetteville area?

Cox internet - Dish TV - forget the bundle

welcome home sir and thank you for your service

Großer Kriegschwein

Congratulations Brother.....

9 months behind you.
This is my non-signature signature.

dcrback

Thanks for you 26 year commitment...
Welcome home. ;D
Life is simpler when you plow around the stumps...and yes, I would have sold guns to the Indians!

bvillepig

Thanks for your service and Welcome back to Home of the Razorbacks.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: welchog on August 19, 2015, 06:58:20 am
Sorry if this is the wrong place, but I wanted to reach the masses.

I'M COMING HOME!!!  After 26 years in the military that took me all over the globe, 5 years in college and 2 in HS in our northern border state, I am finally coming back to my sweet home...ARKANSAS!!!  And not just any town either...FAYETTEVILLE!!!   I have been a Hog fan since I was a young pup in the 70s.  I was born in Conway and grew up on the banks of the Mammoth Spring River.  My first attended Razorback game was watching our Hogs dismantle OU in the '78 Orange Bowl.

My family and I should be settling in sometime in early February 2016.  If happiness were money, I'd be a zillionaire! 

:razorback: WPS!!! :razorback:
welcome to town!
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Hoggish1

Ecstatic for you! PooPig...!

JIHawg

You have earned it!  Welcome home.

Phil D

Thank you for your service and welcome home!!!!
GO HOGS!!!!!!

who knows

Quote from: PonderinHog on August 19, 2015, 07:18:58 am
to ?

Name that tune!

Welcome back, welchog!

Journey..open arms...

Welcome home! Thanks for your service!
Quote from: Ftsmithmike on October 07, 2011, 03:56:29 pm
This is what Game Day should look like.

Pork Twain

Congrats!!!  I just retired after 21 years, but there are no jobs for my specialty in Arkansas, so I will settle down in Charlottesville, VA.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Arkiebarkie

Congrats Welchog , and thanks for your time in service. May you have nothing but the very best life has to offer here in Fayetteville. We welcome all Hog Fans with open arms to embrace Our Razorbacks as well as our community! Welcome home Friend! WPS!

Sow Lancelot

Quote from: welchog on August 20, 2015, 04:57:35 am
Yes, I grew up in the town of Mammoth Spring.  My Dad was born and raised in Ash Flat.  His brother still lives there.
We are jealous.

I'm from NEA, wife was raised in Camp (Salem class of '82). Hopefully we'll be joining you in NWA in 18 months from Kentucky.
"Nec vitia nostra nec remedium tolerare possumus." Livy
Nihil boni sine labore, sic vis pacem, para bellum.

KCHOGFAN

Thanks so much for your service and welcome back to Fayetteville.
After spending the first 30 years of my life in Fayetteville I am now stuck in flat and windy Wichita, KS.  I would love to get back home someday. 

DLUXHOG

The journey can be hard and arduous, but coming home to NWA is always sweet.   Bless you & yours this holiday season ..
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

Inhogswetrust

Thank you for your service and welcome home!
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Pork Twain

Quote from: welchog on August 20, 2015, 04:57:35 am
Yes, I grew up in the town of Mammoth Spring.  My Dad was born and raised in Ash Flat.  His brother still lives there.
I graduated from Mammoth Spring in 1994.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

welchog

Quote from: Sow Lancelot on December 22, 2015, 06:42:57 am
We are jealous.

I'm from NEA, wife was raised in Camp (Salem class of '82). Hopefully we'll be joining you in NWA in 18 months from Kentucky.

What part of KY?  I'm at Fort Knox.

Rockinghog

Glad your coming home and Thank You so much for your service. God Bless you and your family!

MontanaBack

What a coincidence!  I grew up right by you (Salem) and happen to be moving back to NWA this winter as well.

phadedhawg

that's awesome!  The Army took me out of Arkansas and I've always dreamed about going back.  I'm glad to hear someone is returning

BR

December 22, 2015, 12:36:42 pm #81 Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 12:57:02 pm by BR
Quote from: welchog on August 19, 2015, 06:58:20 am
Sorry if this is the wrong place, but I wanted to reach the masses.

I'M COMING HOME!!!  After 26 years in the military that took me all over the globe, 5 years in college and 2 in HS in our northern border state, I am finally coming back to my sweet home...ARKANSAS!!!  And not just any town either...FAYETTEVILLE!!!   I have been a Hog fan since I was a young pup in the 70s.  I was born in Conway and grew up on the banks of the Mammoth Spring River.  My first attended Razorback game was watching our Hogs dismantle OU in the '78 Orange Bowl.

My family and I should be settling in sometime in early February 2016.  If happiness were money, I'd be a zillionaire! 

:razorback: WPS!!! :razorback:

Welcome Back....  It's the Spring River, starts from the Mammoth spring..    From a person that grew up there, on the banks of the Spring River in the awesome town of Mammoth Spring....  Class of 78   "GO BEARS"
"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

Pork Twain

Quote from: BR on December 22, 2015, 12:36:42 pm
  Welcome Back....  It's the Spring River, starts from the Mammoth spring..    From a person that grew up there, on the banks of the Spring River in the awesome town of Mammoth Spring....  Class of 78
My brother Bobby was class of 81, sister Rhonda was class of 85 and I was class of 94.

BR

Quote from: Pork Twain on December 22, 2015, 12:44:34 pm
My brother Bobby was class of 81, sister Rhonda was class of 85 and I was class of 94.
Awesome my sister was class of 1980... Cousins everywhere behind 1980 and later.

Pork Twain

Quote from: BR on December 22, 2015, 12:55:19 pm
Awesome my sister was class of 1980... Cousins everywhere behind 1980 and later.
If you go south on 63, right at the 4 mile marker, my dad and grandpa had the big yellow garage on the right, Smith's Garage.

BR

Quote from: Pork Twain on December 22, 2015, 12:58:59 pm
If you go south on 63, right at the 4 mile marker, my dad and grandpa had the big yellow garage on the right, Smith's Garage.
OK, I left in "78". Just go back to visit every so often. Still have Uncles & Cousins there. My folks & Grandparents have all passed.  My dad was a Lineman, Line Crew Supt, then Electric Engineer for Ark/MO, APL and Entergy.  They moved to Cherokee in 82..

WriterWrong

Welcome home, welchog, and thanks for serving our country!

Quote from: PonderinHog on August 19, 2015, 07:18:58 am
to ?

Name that tune!

Welcome back, welchog!

Creed reference. Now I know you're a good man.

casken

Quote from: SultanofSwine on August 19, 2015, 07:03:23 am
Thank you for your service and welcome home

Ditto, thank you sir and welcome home.
"The human capacity to know the good and the right is distorted by the human will to fulfill desire."-Dallas Willard

Misty Mountain Hog

Thanks for the service, and welcome home to the Ozarks! 

Sow Lancelot

Quote from: welchog on December 22, 2015, 09:40:42 am
What part of KY?  I'm at Fort Knox.
East Louisville. I'll be at Knob Creek tomorrow getting gift certificates for my sons.

Sow Lancelot

Quote from: BR on December 22, 2015, 01:04:46 pm
OK, I left in "78". Just go back to visit every so often. Still have Uncles & Cousins there. My folks & Grandparents have all passed.  My dad was a Lineman, Line Crew Supt, then Electric Engineer for Ark/MO, APL and Entergy.  They moved to Cherokee in 82..
Wow, my Grandfather spent his entire career after WW2 working for ArkMo. Ever been to Kilo-Vista?

bigredone

Thanks for your service and welcome home!

BR

Quote from: Sow Lancelot on December 22, 2015, 04:53:25 pm
Wow, my Grandfather spent his entire career after WW2 working for ArkMo. Ever been to Kilo-Vista?
Yes sir...

code red

"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou