Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kylan Robinson

Started by texashog33, September 26, 2016, 10:21:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

texashog33

I see that he puts up big numbers for Batesville. Just wanted to know if he is on schools radar?

ricepig

Quote from: texashog33 on September 26, 2016, 10:21:09 am
I see that he puts up big numbers for Batesville. Just wanted to know if he is on schools radar?

What position does he play?

Seebs

Quote from: ricepig on September 26, 2016, 10:26:42 am
What position does he play?

I don't think he plays. I think he puts up the big numbers
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

ricepig

Quote from: Seebs on September 26, 2016, 10:55:06 am
I don't think he plays. I think he puts up the big numbers

As in size, or numerical?

texashog33

I believe he is RB/WR/ATH. Numbers are in reference to his stats. His measurements, not to sure about. I saw RD mention on twitter a couple of weeks back.

ricepig

Quote from: texashog33 on September 26, 2016, 01:30:06 pm
I believe he is RB/WR/ATH. Numbers are in reference to his stats. His measurements, not to sure about. I saw RD mention on twitter a couple of weeks back.

I watched Batesville play Jonesboro earlier in the year, I don't remember any outstanding performance. As far as stats, they don't always mean a lot. Jonesboro can't tackle a school crossing guard, so everyone has good stats against them. Likewise, they average 60pts a game, so I don't think they care.

texashog33

Thanks for the heads up. I just remember seeing him on the visitors list for the Toledo game last year (along with a lot of other athletes in the area) just wanted to see if anything materialized. Hard to keep track when you're out of state.   

ricepig

Well, don't base it on my opinion, because that's all it is, haha. One does usually hear about the D-I guys in-state, and I don't recall him being mentioned.