Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How good is Darious Hopkins?

Started by SkeeterHawg, September 19, 2016, 06:05:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SkeeterHawg

from Nashville.  They seem to be racking up a lot of yards and points.  Does he only play offense or does he play some defense also?  He has good height, possibly a walk-on prospect that could be given a chance at a number of positions.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: SkeeterHawg on September 19, 2016, 06:05:38 pm
from Nashville.  They seem to be racking up a lot of yards and points.  Does he only play offense or does he play some defense also?  He has good height, possibly a walk-on prospect that could be given a chance at a number of positions.
is any relation at all to DeAndre Hopkins? Because if he is sign that dude up.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

bulldog04

He's a three star athlete on Rivals and 247.  Rivals reports an offer from Army while 247 reports no offers.  He's been to camps on the hill and the satellite camp in LR.  So the coaches have seen him plenty.

ARtillahog

You rack up a lot of yards when you have game scores of 91-63...

#1 STUNNA

Polecat

Nashville has one of the best high school programs in the state. Won the state title last year, makes a deep playoff run pretty much every year, and hasn't lost a junior high game in like 5 years. They've got good athletes, but I wouldn't expect more than one SEC-caliber recruit coming out of there per season. Adcock will likely be the only Scrapper we offer from the 2016 class I bet
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

#1 STUNNA

Quote from: Polecat on September 20, 2016, 09:47:55 am
Nashville has one of the best high school programs in the state. Won the state title last year, makes a deep playoff run pretty much every year, and hasn't lost a junior high game in like 5 years. They've got good athletes, but I wouldn't expect more than one SEC-caliber recruit coming out of there per season. Adcock will likely be the only Scrapper we offer from the 2016 class I bet

Pettway will have a good chance at playing D1 ball but he still has a couple seasons!!

HogBreath

Quote from: Polecat on September 20, 2016, 09:47:55 am
It's 6 years for the junior high to go undefeated, in fact, all of their teams, 7th grade on up, went undefeated last year.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

Polecat

Quote from: HogBreath on September 21, 2016, 07:01:55 pm
It's 6 years for the junior high to go undefeated, in fact, all of their teams, 7th grade on up, went undefeated last year.

Yeah they're a machine. Great program
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

RaisinHog

Hopkins is not very big I think he is listed at like 160 170 would prolly translate more to DB at high level college if he were to go somewherr

#1 STUNNA

Quote from: RaisinHog on September 22, 2016, 04:17:20 pm
Hopkins is not very big I think he is listed at like 160 170 would prolly translate more to DB at high level college if he were to go somewherr

have heard that he is at the 190-200 lb range from Nashville posters

AirWarren