Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Video of Koilan Jackson's first two games

Started by Richard Davenport, September 11, 2016, 11:54:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

#1 STUNNA

will be interesting to see how he and his team does when they play another team with athletes also!!

wholehog92

My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

LRrazorback

When Robinson needs a td in the red zone they put KJ in at qb and run the wildcat, and he scores. He is an outstanding prospect as a receiver. His combination of size (legit 6'3"), shake, and speed is hard to compare with another recruit I've seen come out of this state.  With so many senior wide receivers leaving after this season I would be more surprised if he doesn't play, probably start, than not.

razorhog52

He's a big ole WR. Anyone see him possibly pulling a Chris Gragg and being that 6'3 240 receiving TE?

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: LRrazorback on September 12, 2016, 12:32:57 pm
When Robinson needs a td in the red zone they put KJ in at qb and run the wildcat, and he scores. He is an outstanding prospect as a receiver. His combination of size (legit 6'3"), shake, and speed is hard to compare with another recruit I've seen come out of this state.  With so many senior wide receivers leaving after this season I would be more surprised if he doesn't play, probably start, than not.
or hit him in the corner off the double move. That is some shake that must be respected!
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

LRrazorback

Quote from: razorhog52 on September 12, 2016, 01:37:44 pm
He's a big ole WR. Anyone see him possibly pulling a Chris Gragg and being that 6'3 240 receiving TE?

No way.  Receiver all the way

swinesation

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but is this Keith Jackson's son? I wouldn't say he has burning speed, but incredible hands and excellent route running.

ricepig

Quote from: swinesation on September 12, 2016, 09:16:28 pm
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but is this Keith Jackson's son? I wouldn't say he has burning speed, but incredible hands and excellent route running.

Yes, it is.

onebadrubi

Quote from: ricepig on September 12, 2016, 09:51:59 pm
Yes, it is.

Which makes the previous poster's chriss gragg comment more applicable.  I'd say it is possible, he comes from a family that is known to have a big body, so he could probably put on the weight, it helped that Chris G had that 5th year, the way things look though I doubt Jackson gets it his freshman year.