Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Guidry

Started by Huds_HawgTide, September 08, 2016, 10:57:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Huds_HawgTide

Is he set to redshirt? Haven't heard anything from him coming out of camp
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

WooPig90

Huds_HawgTide

"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

jjdlc

He missed a lot of camp due to having surgery, I'm thinking maybe it was something to do with his hand, but I may be confusing him with someone else.  That kind of thing usually gets you a red shirt as a freshman.

ricepig

Quote from: jjdlc on September 08, 2016, 12:07:26 pm
He missed a lot of camp due to having surgery, I'm thinking maybe it was something to do with his hand, but I may be confusing him with someone else.  That kind of thing usually gets you a red shirt as a freshman.

He had minor knee surgery early in the summer to clean up some stuff, if I rem correctly.

hawginbigd1

Quote from: jjdlc on September 08, 2016, 12:07:26 pm
LaFrance I believe had the hand problem.

draftkings33

Capps is the stud DL of this class

HulkHoggin

Quote from: draftkings33 on September 09, 2016, 02:53:48 pm
Capps is the stud DL of this class

Agim says "HI"

Also, Guidry had surgery in June on an old knee injury.. nothing major though,, :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on September 09, 2016, 03:42:05 pm
Meaning Guidry isn't?

Exactly. This may be the best DL class we've ever had. Guidry, Capps and Agim. That's just crazy mane.
This is my non-signature signature.

jjdlc

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on September 08, 2016, 03:15:21 pm
LaFrance I believe had the hand problem.

Thanks, I knew I'd heard about a hand problem on one of the new guys.