Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2018 4 star linebacker Bumper Pool

Started by Scott7703, September 06, 2016, 07:09:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott7703

Arkansas has had 2 Cb picks for this kid. Would be one of the top linebackers we've ever signed. Kid is a stud

HoggusMaximus

His name is Bumper Pool?

huh, that's an interesting name.....

HOGINTENNESSEE

RazorPiggie

24/7 says he has many ties to the Hogs. Anyone know qhat those ties are?

kiddhog

His dad is a Kappa Sigma from the U of A.

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: HoggusMaximus on September 06, 2016, 07:37:59 pm
His name is Bumper Pool?

huh, that's an interesting name.....

It's an awesome name. He's from a great family his siblings Kitty and Wade N. Pool are both great athletes as well.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

Piggfoot

Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

greasy_corner

Vantage 8 dude

With his ties to the Hill, including a sis who's a student there, we need to wipe out the memory of another defensive stand out whose close connections ended up doing us no good. That would be one Solomon Thomas.

The_Iceman

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on September 07, 2016, 12:02:53 am
It's an awesome name. He's from a great family his siblings Kitty and Wade N. Pool are both great athletes as well.

I'll recognize your effort here sir.

mhuff

When Bumper puts the thumper on you, you're going down. ;D

KlubhouseKonnected

If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on September 07, 2016, 09:14:02 am
With his ties to the Hill, including a sis who's a student there, we need to wipe out the memory of another defensive stand out whose close connections ended up doing us no good. That would be one Solomon Thomas.
He is a straight up beast for Stanford, too. Can't really blame the kid. That degree will be nasty.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Pig in the Pokey

Just watched Bumper's sophmore video.... dear God, let this kid be a Hog. He is a violent hitter. He hits like Atwater, AS A SOPHMORE!!
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

pigture perfect

Arent his parents Gene and Jean Pool?
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Vantage 8 dude

September 07, 2016, 12:29:07 pm #17 Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 12:48:54 pm by Vantage 8 dude
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on September 07, 2016, 11:19:43 am
He is a straight up beast for Stanford, too. Can't really blame the kid. That degree will be nasty.
Yeah, and every time I happen to watch Stanford and see Thomas making a play I say to myself "IF only he had become a Hog".....Oh well.

sickboy

I googled his name and all I got was a bunch of billiards tables. I don't know what I expected.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: sickboy on September 07, 2016, 12:30:50 pm
I googled his name and all I got was a bunch of billiards tables. I don't know what I expected.
google 'football bumper pool highlight video'

yraciv

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on September 07, 2016, 09:14:02 am

Solomon had a sister here, not multiple family members if I remember correct.This kid appears to have been rooting for the Hogs his whole life.

rljjr

Is he scheduled to come to the Hill anytime soon for a game or in the summer for a camp? He's camped at aTm.

King Kong

Quote from: rljjr on September 08, 2016, 06:37:39 am
Is he scheduled to come to the Hill anytime soon for a game or in the summer for a camp? He's camped at aTm.

He already visited in June. I'm sure any visit for a game would depend on his HS game schedule.

Been10Hog

Heard his Dad's fraternity nickname was "Dirty"!

Polecat

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on September 07, 2016, 12:29:07 pm
Yeah, and every time I happen to watch Stanford and see Thomas making a play I say to myself "IF only he had become a Hog".....Oh well.

same here
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

trashcan maN

Quote from: The_Iceman on September 07, 2016, 09:47:42 am
I'll recognize your effort here sir.
Laughed at this harder than the original joke. Well done by all

JackJohnson

Quote from: yraciv on September 07, 2016, 07:57:41 pm
Solomon had a sister here, not multiple family members if I remember correct.This kid appears to have been rooting for the Hogs his whole life.

he was probably confusing him with Keaton Sutherland the 4* OT that signed with Kevin Sumlin this past recruiting class that has 2 brothers going here

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Been10Hog on September 08, 2016, 08:19:58 am
Heard his Dad's fraternity nickname was "Dirty"!
You may be on to something there. I will be calling him Bumper "Dirty" Pool if he's a Hog. The way he hits you, it IS dirty pool, mister.

WriterWrong

Quote from: pigture perfect on September 07, 2016, 11:55:58 am
Arent his parents Gene and Jean Pool?

No, his dad is Dead.

Get it? 8) 8) Dead Pool. Kind of like Deadpool, the superhero.  8) 8)

cardinalandwhite

Quote from: WriterWrong on September 09, 2016, 04:47:34 pm
No, his dad is Dead.

Get it? 8) 8) Dead Pool. Kind of like Deadpool, the superhero.  8) 8)

More like Deadpool, the "I'm not a f***ing superhero!"
"Wise people think all they say; fools say all they think." - Anonymous