Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

John L. Smith Appreciation thread..

Started by BartIV, November 23, 2012, 05:57:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hoghiker

sharks89

If you pay attention to him. it is apparent that the guy has dementia. Several people in the medical field have made the same observation.

How he was ever hired is beyond me.
Go Hogs!

pfrg999

Quote from: RazorWorld on November 23, 2012, 06:18:15 pm
we are never ever getting back together
lmao however -1 for a  flagrant use of Taylor  :puke: Swift ..it would be heaven to never see John L smith or hear Taylor  :puke: Swift again
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

Pig in the Pokey

He's a point shaving punk. he threw the game. Curse you, Pappy McSlappy. may you get the pauper's burial you deserve.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Hogmiser

What we have here is a lack of communication fellas- like MOE, LARRY , AND CURLY. bye ,bye JLS, AND ALL OF THESE CLOWNS. i TOTALLY DISAGREED WITH THAT 4TH ,AND INCHES. HE SHOULD HAVE GONE FOR IT. The Hogs score aTD, and the game is tied up. I could not believe what I heard today. This coaching staff did not Care today, they knew they were gone, and GOOD RIDDIANCE. Hey MOE, LARRY,AND CURLY could coach better than these guys. I feal sorry for Tyler Wilson, and KOBI Hamilton, and all the other 22-23 Seniors on our team. They deserved better coaching than this..... I wish all our Seniors well, and hope they have success in their future undertakings.... GO Hogs Go.... Man I am glad this nightmare is OVER....Yes....OH YES ONE OTHER THING JLSsmile AS YOU LEAVE our football program.
Welcome to Hog Country Brett Bielema!! We are Happy to have You as A Hog Brett. Go Hogs and WPS!!

SamBuckhart

Thank you to Coach Smith. YOU didn't fumble, throw an INT, drop a pass, miss a tackle or a block, all season long. Go in peace.
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

warriorlion

No doubt a really nice guy that would be fun on the golf course but would wear you out after about 12 th hole.  Took about 2 football games to wear out a state full of fans. He tried, he failed. Good luck to JLS.  By the way, is there a college coach in America that the players refer to by 1 st name besides for John L? 

Hogman2

Quote from: SamBuckheart on November 24, 2012, 08:56:30 am
Thank you to Coach Smith. YOU didn't fumble, throw an INT, drop a pass, miss a tackle or a block, all season long. Go in peace.
OR make a leadership decision all season long!  Thanks Gilligan,,er John L (loser) Smith

tiber

John L. Smith
Best known for embarrassing himself at MSU and UA.

You're a pathetic loser John L, but what does it say about our leaders that they thought it was a good idea to hire you.

wonderboys

Quote from: hawaiianhogster on November 24, 2012, 12:37:55 am
He was colorful indeed. He added a special thing when he spoke to the media. I think I will miss that. He lightened things up a little during our losses and made me laugh allot. Smile dammit.
He does that crap to try to hide the fact he has no idea how to coach.  Weber St. has to be thanking us now for taking the bullet for them.

BENTON PIGGEE

Thanks coach for just being on my TV and not in my toilet bowl so I didn't have to personally smell you before you were flushed.

Sooie-cidal

We knew what kind of coach he was when he was hired, but for some reason we are surprised by how bad he was? ???

Quote from: Arthur Dick Ranney on September 24, 2012, 10:10:16 pm
well that is 7 more wins than this team is going to get eistinen