Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Offensive Line

Started by toxichog, October 07, 2017, 06:38:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

toxichog

It isn't all talent.........it is obvious that our players don't know what to do, or who to block...........at some point the Offensive Line coach needs to face the music.

greasy_corner

Every [CENSORED] one of them needs to ride the equipment truck back to AR.

Cambridge Hog

A basic d line stunt creates total havoc on our Line. It's junior high level stuff

mutt

Just block the man lined up on you

solitons

it's not the O-line problem, it's from very top, from jeff long  to CBB to ENOS, and AA, then the O-line

Andrew Hogfan

Our line in year 5 is pathetic. 
WPS!!!

Danny J

Quote from: mutt on October 07, 2017, 07:02:37 pm
Just block the man lined up on you
Stunts/twists/exotic blitzes...we are lost. It's bad...

jdelo77

Pittman was that good and it's very obvious now ...

lasthog

Quote from: greasy_corner on October 07, 2017, 06:39:34 pm
Every [CENSORED] one of them needs to ride the equipment truck back to AR.

Yes, but in first class.

RebelliousHog

There are so many things wrong I'm not sure they can be fixed.

They are weak.  They get blown off the ball to easily. Strength coach

They are not quick. They don't move quickly enough to stop stunts or any sort of sophisticated defensive move. Oline coach and strength coach 

They are mentally confused. Not saying they are dumb, just nothing is clicking for them. They don't play with aggression. They play like they are not sure what to do.  OLine coach and/or scheme

They are no longer caring whether AA gets hit or not. Not after his rants and attitude.  AA

I would say Ragnow is the exception, but I wonder if NFL coaches are asking the same questions

"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

David†

Cure

Quote from: jdelo77 on October 07, 2017, 07:06:38 pm
Pittman was that good and it's very obvious now ...
It's funny that his coaching abilities were even in question.
Team Economics
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.

IndyHog46

Quote from: David† on October 07, 2017, 08:24:44 pm
C. Jackson is lost.

I totally agree with this assessment.  I watched several replays of his missed blocks today. He looks lost.

ballz2thewall

Quote from: David† on October 07, 2017, 08:24:44 pm
C. Jackson is lost.

he has absolutely no business on the field. he hasn't a clue....

edit: even when he's engaged he acts like he doesn't know if he should be, or not.  it's plain as day.
The rest of the frog.

hawgfan4life

Too bad that one guy that is so close keeps making mistakes late in the week and it keeps him off the field.

aloha_kid

Quote from: solitons on October 07, 2017, 07:04:24 pm
it's not the O-line problem, it's from very top, from jeff long  to CBB to ENOS, and AA, then the O-line

Yawn.

PygmalionEffect2

QuotePittman was that good and it's very obvious now ...

It was obvious to me when he was here.
President Donald Trump, on "60 Minutes," Nov. 13, 2016
"Facebook and Twitter were the reason we won this thing."

Hannity - This Nunes memo is going to make Watergate look like someone stole a candy bar.

hawgfan4life

Our OL issues has destroyed our offense and that has become a catalyst for all other ares to digress and play without confidence and passion.

Pastor.Hog

Isnt CBB the one that fired his offensive line coach at Wisconsin after one game? Seemed like it was our former O-line coach if memory serves correctly. If so, why will he not pull the trigger now?

azhog10

Glad Wallace had another good Monday and Tuesday but must have sucked Thursday and Friday.

Letsroll1200

Quote from: azhog10 on October 07, 2017, 09:01:04 pm
Glad Wallace had another good Monday and Tuesday but must have sucked Thursday and Friday.

Did he play?

lakecityhog

Wallace appeared in the participation report. So did Rogers and Merrick. I was driving back from deer camp and listened on the radio so I have no idea of when or where they appeared.