Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tackling!!!

Started by BrianWPS!!, November 09, 2013, 12:05:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: Hogsmo Kramer on November 11, 2013, 07:08:28 pm
Hey grammar nazi its tackling not tacking but keep on teaching the masses.

You are the very embodiment of the word FAIL.
There's a difference between poor grammar and a typo. Not that I would expect you to know that or anything. Thank you for your candor, Hogsmo.

jkstock04

Quote from: tophawg19 on November 11, 2013, 07:08:41 pm
tackling is all about EFFORT . Some of the all-time greats weren't the most athletic or skilled . Tony Cherico comes to mind . he was undersized , a tad slow but had the heart and mind of a warrior . what he lacked in size and ability was more than made up in heart and hustle .
How about Tony Bua? Same thing.

I don't buy that these guys are incapable or not good enough athletes to tackle....BS. I question their want to abilities. If you ain't up to snuff as far as caliber of athlete you better make it up with heart.

I'm starting to get sick of all the excuses. Excuses in life are weak...but will always be there for you if you need them...always. At some point this has got to go back on the coaches. We need to win a game badly or it's gonna be one long winter.

Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: jkstock04 on November 11, 2013, 07:22:28 pm
How about Tony Bua? Same thing.

I don't buy that these guys are incapable or not good enough athletes to tackle....BS. I question their want to abilities. If you ain't up to snuff as far as caliber of athlete you better make it up with heart.

I'm starting to get sick of all the excuses. Excuses in life are weak...but will always be there for you if you need them...always. At some point this has got to go back on the coaches. We need to win a game badly or it's gonna be one long winter.
I'm just not sure how Ash and BB suddenly forgot how to properly teach tackling? Their Badger teams did a fine job of tackling. So either they were extremely lucky while at Wisconsin or we may be severely lacking talent on this year's defense.

I get it, no one wants to blame 20 year olds who are working hard to get it done but coming up short and it's human nature to have to find someone to blame. As I said in another thread, against OM I saw Braylon Mitchell with a great angle, running full speed ahead and was easily plowed over by the OM rb. Other than Mitchel(Tevin), I haven't seen poor technique. I could have all the heart in the world but it doesn't mean I'd be able to tackle Jerome Bettis in his prime.

Hogsmo Kramer

Quote from: BBsTheMan on November 11, 2013, 07:19:42 pm
There's a difference between poor grammar and a typo. Not that I would expect you to know that or anything. Thank you for your candor, Hogsmo.

Whatever makes you feel better.

Here's a tip. Don't criticize people for their grammar or spelling when you yourself suck at it.

It will help you look less like an idiot, if that's possible, and you're (wow an apostrophe) welcome for the candor.

Here ended the lesson, son.
Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: Hogsmo Kramer on November 11, 2013, 07:48:58 pm
Whatever makes you feel better.

Here's a tip. Don't criticize people for their grammar or spelling when you yourself suck at it.

It will help you look less like an idiot, if that's possible, and you're (wow an apostrophe) welcome for the candor.

Here ended the lesson, son.
Lol you're a funny guy.
Seriously man, no hard feelings. We're all frustrated Hog fans right now.

tophawg19

T mitchell reminds me of DIEON SANDERS . a great cover corner who wouldn't hit to save his life . Mitchell just needs to learn to cover so well he never has to tackle .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: tophawg19 on November 11, 2013, 08:09:28 pm
T mitchell reminds me of DIEON SANDERS . a great cover corner who wouldn't hit to save his life . Mitchell just needs to learn to cover so well he never has to tackle .
Haha Tevin should kiss you on the lips for the Primetime comparison lol.
But really, I think the difference is that Mitchel has a willingness to tackle but no ability. I mean, DJ Dean is what, 5'10 180? He looked like a monster to me in comparison to Mitchel normally being in that spot.

Hogsmo Kramer

Quote from: BBsTheMan on November 11, 2013, 07:58:00 pm
Lol you're a funny guy.
Seriously man, no hard feelings. We're all frustrated Hog fans right now.

Naw man no hard feelings.

To be honest I just like to argue sometimes and rarely if ever take anything personal on this site.

It's all in good fun.
Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!