Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 24, 2024, 12:46:39 am

Proud of Mike and the team

Started by checkraiser88, January 30, 2018, 10:05:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

checkraiser88

BannerMountainMan

Good thread, I love it, well played. I almost lost an IQ point or two
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Coach V. Slocombe

YES! Another loss, great job Mike!
I don't put on the uniform to play the game, I put on the uniform to win the game.   Larry Bird
Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser.  Vince Lombardi

HeyHogs

phadedhawg

Letsroll1200

Only shortcoming was coming out with that line up. I know Mike loves Beard bit this team is better with Macon, Barford and Hall.

Coach V. Slocombe

I don't put on the uniform to play the game, I put on the uniform to win the game.   Larry Bird
Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser.  Vince Lombardi

GO

Beard is a bad decision waiting to happen.

lookawayquick

Folks - Barford ain't no great shakes right now.  As the announcers said, he's lost his mojo.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

ke2743

Proud for showing up, that's about all I've got.

3of5-2

Quote from: Mr. Porkleone on January 30, 2018, 10:24:50 pm
That's funny right there.
Getting that skrawberry drank and footlong chillidog

tophawg19

this one reminded me of that UNLV game years ago. the Ag's had some men. mike needs some men
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

ke2743

Quote from: tophawg19 on January 30, 2018, 10:30:43 pm
this one reminded me of that UNLV game years ago. the Ag's had some men. mike needs some men

I need your avatar!!

Oliver

We were number 2 in the country then.  So in other words relevant.  I see no similarities between that game and this game other than a loss

hogsanity

This one reminded me of most of the losses under mike Anderson. Just leave guys open while they bang 3 after 3 after 3 all the while on the other end the hogs are standing around a forcing up bad shots. I see better basketball IQ in some of the 9th grade games we call.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

hulk hog

Mike needs somebody anybody that plays defense.
paid for by the NHO... the NewHogOrder.....

hogsanity

Quote from: hulk hog on January 30, 2018, 11:00:08 pm
Mike needs somebody anybody that plays defense.

The hogs need somebody anybody that can COACH defense.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

pigture perfect

I kind of wasted my time reading this thread, but I've been doing that all evening so, I'll just keep doing it.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Mjs84

Quote from: 3of5-2 on January 30, 2018, 10:27:51 pm
Getting that skrawberry drank and footlong chillidog

I heard the man loves him some footong!

1highhog

Quote from: checkraiser88 on January 30, 2018, 10:05:14 pm
We hung in there!  :D

When I read this thread title I assumed it was a thread of FCJ.

Torqued pork

As an unapologetic slacker I can appreciate a coach who does just enough to keep his job and not one bit more. Coach Anderson, I salute you.