Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

INformal Poll - New Darksider Nation

Started by Doug, September 10, 2012, 03:02:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

So, which one are you?

Jeff Long Darksider (I support John L Smith)
11 (1.4%)
John L Smith Darksider (I support Jeff Long)
206 (26%)
Complete Darksider v²
523 (66%)
I support both Jeff Long and John L Smith
53 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 782

Doug

September 10, 2012, 03:02:54 pm Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 03:08:37 pm by Douglas
I'm part of the (now growing) Darksider v² movement.

It's important to note that no matter HOW we vote in the poll above, we support the PLAYERS and the Razorbacks as a whole.

I just cannot stand to watch what the LEADERSHIP, the PIiC (Paid Idiots in Charge) have done to our beloved football program.
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

clew

September 10, 2012, 03:04:03 pm #1 Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 04:35:29 pm by Camera Hog
I am now comlete.

Edit: not quite as funny after The Bear fixed his poll...
Pure as the dawn

Oliver

Quote from: Douglas on September 10, 2012, 03:02:54 pm

Me too.  By the end of the year it will be an even larger movement

Professor Psychosis

I am a darksider until the entire coaching staff is removed and Jeff Long is dropped off in Siberia.

HogFansReunited

I have been anti Jeff Long for a very long time.  When Smith was hired I said I didn't think he was the right choice but I would support him until proven wrong.  Well, I think he has shown that he is not capable of his job.  I am still not mad at him though, Long never should have hired him in the first place.  I still vote as "Complete Darksider" though because I do not support either of them now.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

irishman

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

HogScoutMaster

"A week of camp life is worth six months of
theoretical teaching in the meeting room."

MAL3

Excellent....do anything you can to divide the fanbase.....applause

HogInIns

I didn't like the decision in April, but decided to support the team.  COMPLETE DARKSIDER AS OF 09/08
I can't stand Lil' Ole Arkansas Syndrome!!!

Doug

Quote from: MAL3Excellent....do anything you can to divide the fanbase.....applause
Jeff Long, alone, is responsible for this. Not me, not Hogville.

Get your facts straight.
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

Silver Hog

Redhogs

Quote from: Oliver on September 10, 2012, 03:05:30 pm
Me too.  By the end of the year it will be an even larger movement
By the end of the year hell.....by the end of the day....buy the end of the hour...
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Camera Hog on September 10, 2012, 03:04:03 pm
I am now comlete.

I think I am, but don't know for sure because I don't speak french. Is it pronounced [kum laH tAy] or [koem lettee]...?
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

MAL3

Quote from: Douglas on September 10, 2012, 03:09:37 pm

Get your facts straight.

But you are standing up and down waving your hands promoting division...

Ex-Trumpet

I'll hold out hope of a home run hire in a couple months; until then, I'm a JLS darksider.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

rwspear

you shouldve included - "on the fence with long until our next hire"...

fire smith today

hoggystyle78

Get your facts straight.
Boom!, goes the dynamite!, +1 Douglas, 100% dead-on accurate!!

EastexHawg

Quote from: MAL3 on September 10, 2012, 03:08:33 pm
Excellent....do anything you can to divide the fanbase.....applause

How was that nap, Rip Van Winkle?  You seriously think this poll is what is  dividing the fan base?  Like none of us noticed what has happened since April 1?

ifghog

Complete Darksider! I was a complete supporter...I am not anymore!

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: MAL3 on September 10, 2012, 03:10:42 pm

Promoting the reckoning.. Call Mr. Clean wake up JFB and let him know we have a 30 need for him..
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

MAL3

Quote from: EastexHawg on September 10, 2012, 03:12:46 pm
How was that nap, Rip Van Winkle?  You seriously think this poll is what is  dividing the fan base?  Like none of us noticed what has happened since April 1?

Its definately not helping it...

SouthSide Johnny

Get your facts straight.

ALONE>>>>And BP had NOTHING to do with this cluster INCREDIBLE!!! You may the ALONE in that thought!!
Some Say it's Raining Elephants but They Go Outside Anyway..

rljjr

DEVICEHIGH

Wasted energy. John will be gone in December.
Hillbilly? I prefer Appalachian American

BroyledNutts

Darksider pre-Petrino - took 4 years off - Darksider once again....

cosmodrum

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on September 10, 2012, 03:11:27 pm
I'll hold out hope of a home run hire in a couple months; until then, I'm a JLS darksider.
Go away, batin'

HogFansReunited

Quote from: MAL3 on September 10, 2012, 03:13:39 pm
Its definately not helping it...

And if we just ignore the problem it will all go away right?  Do you know what it took for us to finally get rid of Nutt?
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Member #3568

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

Let's make some waves.

RazorHawg16

It's important to note that no matter HOW we vote in the poll above, we support the PLAYERS and the Razorbacks as a whole.

I just cannot stand to watch what the LEADERSHIP, the PIiC (Paid Idiots in Charge) have done to our beloved football program.
Where is the Bobby Petrino darksider?
That is where I fall. This is 100% on him.

acxken

I am a complete Darksider. Have been since April.
Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

longtimeHogfan

This is where I come down at the moment too.  Come January if our new coach doesn't have that 'wow' factor I'll join the 'complete' crowd. 
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

MAL3

Quote from: HogFansReunited on September 10, 2012, 03:17:12 pm
And if we just ignore the problem it will all go away right?  Do you know what it took for us to finally get rid of Nutt?

YOU are taking credit for Nutt's departure?

Capitalist Pig

Count me in.
seXual cHOGlate is my bitch.

Redhogs

Quote from: SSJ on September 10, 2012, 03:14:36 pm
ALONE>>>>And BP had NOTHING to do with this cluster INCREDIBLE!!! You may the ALONE in that thought!!
Ah...nope...lots of company..firing CBP and hiring JLS were both Long decisions.....and both bonehead decisions...it's on him...

HogFansReunited

Quote from: MAL3 on September 10, 2012, 03:18:02 pm
YOU are taking credit for Nutt's departure?

I did as much as I could to help.  Some people hate me for some of the things I did and I am ok with that.  Ask some of the people that have been around a while, they know who I am.  And I did say "us" and not "I".

Member #3568

DoubleReedHawgCaller

I am the dark lord himself burn all those POS that have put the players and players to be in this situation. Especially JL, this situation reminds me of a parent standing in line at Walmart and caving in to their child whining about wanting some damn candy. That is exactly what JL did when he hired JLS, caved in to the players instead of being responsible and doing what was right for the program (situation) as a whole.
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

MAL3

Quote from: HogFansReunited on September 10, 2012, 03:20:50 pm
I did as much as I could to help.  Some people hate me for some of the things I did and I am ok with that.  Ask some of the people that have been around a while, they know who I am.

I could care less who you are...

HogScoutMaster

please do us all a favor, Delete account, stop paying you ISP.
"A week of camp life is worth six months of
theoretical teaching in the meeting room."

judgeroyswine

Get your facts straight.

I would have to add Petrino to the list as well.  He screwed up the entire shootin' match. 

As far as darksiders go, at this point in time, I make Darth Vader look like Mother Teresa.  I'm all in.
Overcoming the gloom, despair, and agony of Hog fandom since 1961.

Redhogs

Quote from: RazorHawg16 on September 10, 2012, 03:17:33 pm
Where is the Bobby Petrino darksider?
That is where I fall. This is 100% on him.
There is none..he was hired to win games and did so...a saint..no..but the man did his job....period.

nwarazfan

I was one of the original darksiders of the Nutt era years before many of you ever posted on a message board and before Hogville started.  Most of you have no idea what it means to be a darksider.  You will embarrass those of us who started the movement with posts that do nothing but bitch without reasoning or objectivity.  You did it in Jump Ball and you are doing it now.

Why would being a Long darksider mean you support JLS?

What is the point in being a darksider in regards to the coaching staff most of which will be gone after the season including JLS?

MAL3

Quote from: DewUar88 on September 10, 2012, 03:22:45 pm
please do us all a favor, Delete account, stop paying you ISP.

At least I can spell....

Oliver

rljjr

My adult temper tantrum only lasted about a day. I took a nap. Highly recommend some of you do the same or at least get some good blood pressure meds.

hogsanity

Quote from: DoubleReedHawgCaller on September 10, 2012, 03:21:31 pm
I am the dark lord himself burn all those POS that have put the players and players to be in this situation. Especially JL, this situation reminds me of a parent standing in line at Walmart and caving in to their child whining about wanting some damn candy. That is exactly what JL did when he hired JLS, caved in to the players instead of being responsible and doing what was right for the program (situation) as a whole.

And, in April, what would that have been? Oh wait I forgot, John Gruden was ready to sign a 15 yr 300 zillion dollar contract and was willing to keep the staff together.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

SouthSide Johnny

Quote from: Redhogs on September 10, 2012, 03:20:31 pm
Ah...nope...lots of company..firing CBP and hiring JLS were both Long decisions.....and both bonehead decisions...it's on him...
Fired for CAUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Some Say it's Raining Elephants but They Go Outside Anyway..

RazorPiggie

September 10, 2012, 03:27:23 pm #47 Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 03:33:35 pm by RazorPiggie (Matt D)

The same people that hate JL now will be the same people that praise him IF he makes a home run hire.

The real Hogules

September 10, 2012, 03:28:46 pm #48 Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 03:30:27 pm by The real Hogules

Surely you don't seriously believe that Douglas is the reason that some Razorback fans dislike the direction that our football program appears to be headed in?

Some of us have been complaining about Jeff Long and his decisions long before today.
So, Douglas has joined our movement, not the other way around!
I hope the team wins every game remaining on their schedule, but I have thought ever since Bobby Petrino was fired that all of the BCSNC game talk was a pipe dream.

My worst fears were realized at WMS this past Saturday night and I fully expect it to get worse before it gets better.
Facing Bama with our starting QB sidelined with an "injury above the shoulders" most certainly is not a recipe for success.

Hopefully we'll make a bowl game, but with our remaining schedule I have serious doubts about that as well.

Good luck Hogs, go straight to hell Jeff Long and take Slappy the Clown with you!!!
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

Adam Stokes

I don't like JLS but I don't want him out any earlier than his 10 month contract gives him.  Jeff Long has done a great job, he got us Bobby, whether by accident or not, got us Mike Anderson, and we are still doing good with DVH.  I don't blame him for firing Bobby, and I think he will get us the best coach possible.

I am part of the 8%.  Bite me.