Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Admins can we please get a new sticky thread in mmq each week

Started by gchamblee, October 15, 2016, 03:03:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gchamblee

For "All Other Games". It would get a lot of traffic and keep us from having to navigate around the board. Pretty Please? Or at least have a vote on it?

NuttinItUp

ricepig

Wayne Watson

We have a place called SEC Sports and General Sports for other games.  I just moved a handful to those threads.

MMQB is for Razorback discussion.
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

gchamblee

Quote from: Wayne Watson on October 15, 2016, 03:05:35 pm
We have a place called SEC Sports and General Sports for other games.  I just moved a handful to those threads.

MMQB is for Razorback discussion.

I hope this doesnt seem disrespectful because I certainly do not intend it that way, but would that stance be reconsidered if the majority were to vote in favor of it?

Lanny

Quote from: gchamblee on October 15, 2016, 03:03:10 pm
For "All Other Games". It would get a lot of traffic and keep us from having to navigate around the board. Pretty Please? Or at least have a vote on it?
we have a SEC forum and General Sports
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Wayne Watson

Quote from: gchamblee on October 15, 2016, 03:07:20 pm
I hope this doesnt seem disrespectful because I certainly do not intend it that way, but would that stance be reconsidered if the majority were to vote in favor of it?

Look, it's not hard.  Looking for a SEC team other than Razorbacks, go to SEC Sports.  Looking for any other college teams, (not SEC or Razorback), go to General Sports.

Send Lanny a message and ask him.  He is the owner and makes the rules.   ;)
We don't rent pigs

DEVIL DOG HOG

Could gchamblee be referring to a score board like the one on Fearless Friday?
"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

gchamblee

Quote from: Lanny on October 15, 2016, 03:10:53 pm
we have a SEC forum and General Sports

good enough. you can delete this thread. you are pushing good game chat to a dead area of the site. when a thread gets moved it is the end of the thread. i guess you realize that and dont really care but i can respect your desire to do it that way.

(notOM)Rebel123

While we're at it, can we move all the "Traveling to to game" & "where to eat" posts, as well as, NFL posts to the NFL, Tailgate Central or Travel Boards to help keep MMQB clear?  ;)
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Wayne Watson

Quote from: gchamblee on October 15, 2016, 03:15:26 pm
good enough. you can delete this thread. you are pushing good game chat to a dead area of the site. when a thread gets moved it is the end of the thread. i guess you realize that and dont really care but i can respect your desire to do it that way.

Duly noted.  Thanks for your concern.
We don't rent pigs

kodiakisland

Quote from: Wayne Watson on October 15, 2016, 03:13:40 pm
Look, it's not hard.  Looking for a SEC team other than Razorbacks, go to SEC Sports.  Looking for any other college teams, (not SEC or Razorback), go to General Sports.

Send Lanny a message and ask him.  He is the owner and makes the rules.   ;)

Yeah, and you and him are both missing the point of the post.  Yes MMQB is for Razorback only, but that doesn't stop people from posting many non Hog related things here all day long.  As proof ya'll just moved a bunch and will continue to move or delete a bunch all day long.  If there was one thread for all that crap just for the day, it wouldn't be cluttering up MMQB with crap all day long that you have to move all day long that we have to continue looking around all day long.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

Wayne Watson

Quote from: kodiakisland on October 15, 2016, 03:24:30 pm
Yeah, and you and him are both missing the point of the post.  Yes MMQB is for Razorback only, but that doesn't stop people from posting many non Hog related things here all day long.  As proof ya'll just moved a bunch and will continue to move or delete a bunch all day long.  If there was one thread for all that crap just for the day, it wouldn't be cluttering up MMQB with crap all day long that you have to move all day long that we have to continue looking around all day long.

What makes you think someone is going to post in stickied thread?  They can't even post where it's supposed to be.  Half don't read the stickied threads any way.
We don't rent pigs