Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Been twenty years or so since we were a legit team and.....

Started by Country Stylz, January 23, 2016, 07:27:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Iceman

Quote from: Danny J on January 25, 2016, 11:34:26 am
You are correct......

Recruiting must improve or CMA will not be the coach much longer.....

Think if Bret Bielema was missing on 60% of instate 4 and 5 star players? Arkansas football and basketball has always been built on an in-state foundation.

Danny J

Quote from: hogsanity on January 25, 2016, 11:34:52 am
1st part true, 2nd part false.
Disagree...he will need to make the ncaat next year or his seat will be so hot his ass will be on fire in 2017....mark it down. No way a coach at arkansas is allowed one ncaat appearance 7 years and not fired especially with as much as he is getting paid and all the new expenditures we have made recently in facility upgrades. I can't recall any sec team in recent memory that hasn't done the same thing but I would need to go look at all the coaches records to be sure.

hogsanity

Quote from: Danny J on January 25, 2016, 11:42:37 am
Disagree...he will need to make the ncaat next year or his seat will be so hot his ass will be on fire in 2017....mark it down. No way a coach at arkansas is allowed one ncaat appearance 7 years and not fired especially with as much as he is getting paid and all the new expenditures we have made recently in facility upgrades. I can't recall any sec team in recent memory that hasn't done the same thing but I would need to go look at all the coaches records to be sure.

2016/17 should be sweet 16 or you are fired, period. Let Mike know that as soon as this season ends, sometimes being chased by a bear brings out a renewed sense of urgency.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE