Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs Kentucky

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 21, 2016, 05:25:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Knot2brite

Ok so I have griped about the officials all last game...here is my gripe tonight...they have let both teams beat the ever living poop out of each other on the low block and called nothing...then the officials have called swatting mosquitoes for fouls
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

PORKULATOR

Can't not make at least one.  If we want to win,  we have to capitalize on everything.
woopigs
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

PonderinHog

Quote from: Knot2brite on January 21, 2016, 06:45:47 pm
Ok so I have griped about the officials all last game...here is my gripe tonight...they have let both teams beat the ever living poop out of each other on the low block and called nothing...then the officials have called swatting mosquitoes for fouls
SSDD

Hogfaniam

"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

lookawayquick

OMG.  We can't hit a FT.  Not mentally sharp tonight.  Don't understand.

intelligence

I blame hogville for making we believe we stood a chance. our shooters are scared to shoot with a hand in their face,they fold like paper. someone has to have some sack here.

Knot2brite

Hogimus Prime

Quote from: Knot2brite on January 21, 2016, 06:45:47 pm

Freedom of movement

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

CFB_Fanatic

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

PonderinHog

ROBLYNNM

Quote from: CFB_Fanatic on January 21, 2016, 06:47:42 pm
We are getting hosed by the refs. Bad
Playing poorly.....and the refs are awful......makes for a bad game for us.....

Martygit

RIP OTR, REV

Knot2brite

Quote from: Hogimus Prime on January 21, 2016, 06:47:35 pm
Freedom of movement
Some of the fouls I have seen ( by both teams) on the low block that have not been called could lead to a loss of movement completely

XavierZane

1.  What does Mike have against timeouts?
2.  What do the refs have against Moses?

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

wupigsuey

intelligence

Someone inform Mike that we hate Kentucky, and can never lose to them at home.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PORKULATOR

Beard passed up a three and seconds later,  we called for the Phantom call I've waited on.
Cal gets one per half.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

intelligence

we need our shooters to stop being [CENSORED] and shoot the ball any chance they get.

Hogimus Prime

Quote from: Knot2brite on January 21, 2016, 06:50:32 pm
Some of the fouls I have seen ( by both teams) on the low block that have not been called could lead to a loss of movement completely

I know. I'm just repeating what a head of officiating said during a radio interview a year or so ago.  Refs in college basketball in general are bad.

PonderinHog

This is not the game I expected tonight, at all.

bigyellowdog

phadedhawg

the officials must think Kentucky is the home team. some very suspect calls

dhizzle

Can we get a three ball. We can't even get open for one.

hogfan10

I'm still waiting for that notorious SEC home court advantage.
We somehow get fouls called on us that I never notice called against others, and don't
get calls in the lane that others do.

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

The Hogfather

Getting [CENSORED] worse than I've seen since......@ LSU.  That was ridiculous.  Surprised we're only down 12.

lookawayquick

Out hustled and KY playing un afraid and loose.  Hogs playing tight and dumb.

wupigsuey

wupigsuey

hawgwild child

It's not the refs. Kentucky is just out battling us on the glass and getting 2nd chance points.  Their hustling more than us and making us beat them with Kingsley

DiamondHogFan

Quote from: bigpigpimpin on January 21, 2016, 06:55:09 pm
We are who we are, and that's a bad basketball team
We are the same team that blasted Missouri on the road and took LSU to the final possession.  Both teams sloppy tonight but Kentucky is not that much better than us.  Some of those calls were atrocious.

PonderinHog

ishankem

The Cats defense tonight is superb. They are on us like stink on a skunk.  Their defense is the difference so far.  We can't get a good shot at all. 

Wild Bill Hog

pigroots

2 kentucky turnovers at half ?? In 40 years of watching Hog BB I don't think I've ever seen the opponent have a half like that. 

trippigs

Tough half. Made a slight run and was turned back.....then lost a lot of ground  Hope we come out focused

DiamondHogFan

Quote from: ishankem on January 21, 2016, 06:58:54 pm
The Cats defense tonight is superb. They are on us like stink on a skunk.  Their defense is the difference so far.  We can't get a good shot at all.
Well they are on average about a foot taller than us.

Need to keep attacking with Moses as long as the refs will let him stay in the game.