Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs Kentucky

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 21, 2016, 05:25:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

wupigsuey

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo........
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Großer Kriegschwein

This is my non-signature signature.

TomasPistola

Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

Großer Kriegschwein

Mike just said the crowd should "have fun". Which means go all-Kentucky on em. Give em a little taste of their own medicine.

Anyone know if Ashley Judd is gonna show up? T'would be epic.
This is my non-signature signature.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

wupigsuey

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

hawgrunner

wupigsuey

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Knot2brite

The officals just will not call a body bump foul. We are playing too fast. Too fast on offense and jumping at people too fast on defense. There is a difference between too fast and controlled fast.
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

PORKULATOR

We're getting the bad end of the stick from the officials tonight. The hack on Kouasis arm was ridiculous.
Wps
NY
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

onebadrubi

bad miss call on Miles going to the hoop.  He was clobbered.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

XavierZane

Already seeing major missed calls. That 'block' didn't even touch the ball! 

wupigsuey

Its basketball. We'll get the calls in the second half

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

Quote from: wupigsuey on January 21, 2016, 06:15:38 pm
May be too late if we don't start hitting something soon...

wupigsuey

Quote from: wupigsuey on January 21, 2016, 06:15:38 pm

Might be too late by then though

razorhog52

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Bowfishinghogfan

Quote from: XavierZane on January 21, 2016, 06:15:21 pm
Boy that was early. Blaming the refs usually doesn't start until later in the game.

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

maxhog5

Quote from: XavierZane on January 21, 2016, 06:15:21 pm

Just stop.  They are getting outplayed, outrebounded and out hustled right now.

Capt. Hamm

RussVegas Hawg

lookawayquick

Hogs being out hustled.  Bad switches on D and Cats killing Hogs on boards.  All up from here.  Step it up Hogs!

elksnort

Quote from: maxhog5 on January 21, 2016, 06:20:08 pm
Just stop.  They are getting outplayed, outrebounded and out hustled right now.
THIS

40MINSOFHELL

PORKULATOR

They're better than we are and are playing smarter.  Gonna need some extra effort from some guys tonight. Bell and Beard need to start scoring now.

woopigs
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Markansas

Over half of their points are from Moses trying to block shots he can't get and letting them get easy putbacks.

wupigsuey

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

chubrick

40MINSOFHELL