Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Obligatory "I Despise Calipari" Thread

Started by Jackrabbit Hog, January 21, 2016, 05:01:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackrabbit Hog

Hadn't seen one yet so I thought I'd get it going.

I despise Calipari.  I think he's a Mafia don in waiting; pulling strings with agents, runners, AAU coaches and petty criminals all over the country.  It wouldn't surprise me if he made high school coaches kiss his ring before they speak to him.  His tailor probably makes more than his assistant coaches.  And I bet his breath smells bad too.

Lastly, once we beat them tonight, I'll expect to hear "I can't coach these guys" at his presser.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

IronMountainHog

I wish John Chaney would have smacked him in his smug face.

Smalltownhog95

Quote from: IronMountainHog on January 21, 2016, 05:20:30 pm
I wish John Chaney would have smacked him in his smug face.
One of my favorite post game rants ;D
Wait a minute this isn't chinese checkers.. This isn't even regular checkers!

TomasPistola

If Calipari didn't have the NCAA's balls in a jar in his basement he'd have been banned from coaching years ago.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: TomasPistola on January 21, 2016, 05:40:52 pm
If Calipari didn't have the NCAA's balls in a jar in his basement he'd have been banned from coaching years ago.

Seriously.
This is my non-signature signature.

Hoggish1

hogginbama

Say what you will, but he is always coaching. Constantly reprimanding his players, telling them what they should be doing and what was done wrong. Our guy on the other hand, stares with his arms crossed and talks about "this is our house" and "need energy and effort".
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

TeufelHog

Despise him if you like, but look at the difference between him and Anderson on the sidelines throughout the game.  Cal is CONSTANTLY coaching . . . Anderson not so much.

hobhog

Quote from: hogginbama on January 21, 2016, 07:52:39 pm
Say what you will, but he is always coaching. Constantly reprimanding his players, telling them what they should be doing and what was done wrong. Our guy on the other hand, stares with his arms crossed and talks about "this is our house" and "need energy and effort".

Exactly.

intelligence

can't wait for that greaseball to get busted and crucified by the NCAA.

hobhog

Bitch slapped us and took our best player.....

JRHoward

Not a Calipari fan... But, the man never stops coaching... Oh yeah, that is what a coach does.
Woooo Pig!

The Boar War

Quote from: intelligence on January 21, 2016, 08:03:17 pm
can't wait for that greaseball to get busted and crucified by the NCAA.

He'll be in the NBA before the NCAA decides to do anything.

PonderinHog

26.2Hog

Quote from: TeufelHog on January 21, 2016, 07:52:29 pm
Despise him if you like, but look at the difference between him and Anderson on the sidelines throughout the game.  Cal is CONSTANTLY coaching . . . Anderson not so much.

Exactly.

TheRazorback500

I despise him. I despise his talented basketball team. I despise his cat.

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

LR_Matt

TeufelHog

"He's special.  He's a winner"
   -HDN

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: TeufelHog on January 21, 2016, 07:52:29 pm

Well, that's reason enough.  Trying to publicly embarrass our beloved link to NR and 1994.

The_Hog_Father

Quote from: hogginbama on January 21, 2016, 07:52:39 pm

I can't argue with this...

Jackrabbit Hog

Calipari is the greatest acquirer of talent that college basketball has seen since John Wooden.  He's a Pied Piper for 5 star can't miss guys; for whatever reason, legal or illegal, they flock to him like 14 year olds to a Justin Bieber concert.  I will give him that much.  In his very own words, if he wants a guy, he's going to get him.

That said, I simply don't see how that makes him such a great coach in the eyes of his defenders.  Seriously, with the level of talent he's had the past 10 years (including his last few at Memphis), it's almost embarrassing that he's only won the title one time.  A retarded monkey could have won as many. 
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Smalltownhog95 on January 21, 2016, 05:41:50 pm
One of my favorite post game rants ;D

It is one of the best ever. I'm upset at the ones that were holding Chaney back and wouldn't let him get to Cal.....................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on January 22, 2016, 08:41:04 am
It is one of the best ever. I'm upset at the ones that were holding Chaney back and wouldn't let him get to Cal.....................

He made my all-time Hall of Fame favorite coaches list that night..