Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How tough are MA's practices?

Started by Kamkaizen, January 19, 2016, 02:01:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Kamkaizen

http://www.stellarcollegebballgame.com/1994Arkansas.html

I found an old article concerning Nolan's 1994 team.  Have any of you ever been to one of Mike Anderson's practices?  Does he begin practice in a similar manner as what is described in this article?  Does practice seem super tough?

Sharky

Dang. 40 minutes of hell to START each practice.

I've seen some tapes of Anderson's practices, and they are intense. No idea how similar they are to Nolan's.

OnTheHillHogFan

Well when they scrimmage they don't call fouls unless someone is bleeding or it would have been considered a flagrant in a game.
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

Paul

i attended a Nolan practice in 94.  It consisted of warm-up & then a scrimmage.  That was it!

edemire

Corliss was not the "two-time Gatorade National High School Player of the Year" as this article claims. One-time, yes. But not two time. (You'd think only Alcindor/Shaq/LeBron types would get that back-to-back honor, but if I recall Brandon Knight did it too)

Quote from: Kamkaizen on January 19, 2016, 02:01:53 pm
http://www.stellarcollegebballgame.com/1994Arkansas.html

I found an old article concerning Nolan's 1994 team.  Have any of you ever been to one of Mike Anderson's practices?  Does he begin practice in a similar manner as what is described in this article?  Does practice seem super tough?
"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes."
-Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey