Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This Team Is Better Than I Expected

Started by bigdaddyhawg, January 17, 2016, 08:57:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

Quote from: Rocky&Boarwinkle on January 22, 2016, 12:18:09 pm
do you mean acclimate?  I don't want them accommodating any other SEC basketball.

Thanks. Changed it
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Rocky&Boarwinkle

Quote from: Kevin on January 22, 2016, 12:42:01 pm
Thanks. Changed it
I was just giving you a little crap.  I hope they hit the ground running too.  because without Bell and Durham they better get on board fast.

AWHAWG

Quote from: Rocky&Boarwinkle on January 22, 2016, 12:48:16 pm
I was just giving you a little crap.  I hope they hit the ground running too.  because without Bell and Durham they better get on board fast.
Me too, But think about who got us buckets and was driving in the paint;  good old Dusty, and who was fighting and becoming an angry man, Moses.  Having them back will go along ways with the other guys coming in and back.

wheelspigharvey

Quote from: AWHAWG on January 22, 2016, 01:15:45 pm
Me too, But think about who got us buckets and was driving in the paint;  good old Dusty, and who was fighting and becoming an angry man, Moses.  Having them back will go along ways with the other guys coming in and back.

Yep, unfortunate that some of our older talent is a little bit raw (and it seems Miles has disappeared again too), that kind of compounds the fact that our younger talent is rawer too.  I really think that next year's team will succeed in doing what this team will probably fail at but I believe are honestly working towards.  (An NCAAT bid and run.)

Captain Morgan

Quote from: hogsanity on January 21, 2016, 03:05:05 pm
usually says nothing, and definitely feels no need to start threads, because they will get called racists and haters, and be threatened with being banned from the entire site.

HogSanity, this is a high quality post. Seems like only one side of the argument has merit on Jump Ball. You see The same mistakes in every loss and if your critical your a racist and a hater. The Anderson Sycophant Army that controls groupthink on Jump Ball find every excuse possible. The one that I'm tired of is the "We won 27 games last year". Well, yes but biggest win was Wofford and like 2008 lost to North Carolina and failed to reach the second weekend of the NCAA Tournament.

It was a complete mental breakdown vs Georgia in the finals seconds and OT. That's on the coaches and I'm hearing the excuses about the refs and bad fan support. Anderson is no saint or no messiah. He's one of the top 25 paid coaches in college basketball. 9-10 record just isn't getting the job done for the price he's being paid. I'm not saying get rid of him but if this occurs next season I would not be in the opinion of keeping him.    :( :razorback: