Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 09, 2024, 01:45:34 am

Im so sick of the negativity

Started by brichte, August 17, 2006, 09:24:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

brichte

I know some people will say that its not negativity if its the truth. I dont care anymore. I liked it a lot more before I came to this message board. Now I have been hooked with the constant conspiracy theories and all the insider information obtained here. I just cant take it anymore. I want to go back to where I just go to the games and enojoy them. I want to go back to being a razorback fan and not get caught up in Nutt this or RoJo that or Dean did this. I want to go back to where I had my opionion and that of my friends and we just went with it and discussed things together. I know some might say its like sticking my head in the sand and it wont all go away. You know what it probably wont. Nutt will still be just as bad. I just dont care. I want to be oblivious. So I am not going to visit hogville anymore after today (or any other message board). Ill just get my news from the paper and cnnsi/espn. Ill still get my season tickets and still support the razorbacks. Hey Im patient I can wait after all I am a Cubs fan.

RhodeHog

Whatever works for you man.  If it's getting to you, quit logging on.  Good for you for being optomistic.

Hollywood_HOGan

Quote from: brichte on August 17, 2006, 09:24:06 pm
I know some people will say that its not negativity if its the truth. I dont care anymore. I liked it a lot more before I came to this message board. Now I have been hooked with the constant conspiracy theories and all the insider information obtained here. I just cant take it anymore. I want to go back to where I just go to the games and enojoy them. I want to go back to being a razorback fan and not get caught up in Nutt this or RoJo that or Dean did this. I want to go back to where I had my opionion and that of my friends and we just went with it and discussed things together. I know some might say its like sticking my head in the sand and it wont all go away. You know what it probably wont. Nutt will still be just as bad. I just dont care. I want to be oblivious. So I am not going to visit hogville anymore after today (or any other message board). Ill just get my news from the paper and cnnsi/espn. Ill still get my season tickets and still support the razorbacks. Hey Im patient I can wait after all I am a Cubs fan.

what do you expect after two crap years? I think we'll have a pretty good season this year because of the staff changes and improvements made on offense and defense but i can see where people are ticked off.

It wont get any better until the Razorbacks start winning again.

Hog Ma n Pop

I hit an old guy off the tee today playing golf
"If I had a Prozac right now the size of Alabama I would chew that fu*ker till dawn." - Phyllis from Mulga

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host