Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 07, 2024, 03:53:55 pm

hogville should rally around RJ

Started by bythelake, August 17, 2006, 06:19:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bythelake

Now that RJ has been named starter for the USC game, I am proposing that somehow, we as supporters should do something as a group to show our support of RJ.  Looking for suggestions.

Sure, I understand that MM will have his turn if RJ doesn't perform.  But, why not show some serious support for RJ and let him know that we appreciate all the hard work and character that he has displayed in the face of having a serious losing record, losing the job to a freshman, and so on. 

I really believe that MM will come in early in the SC game and will never relinquish the reigns, but for the time being, let's show support for RJ.  I think that would be a big boost for him.  A big boost for RJ will be a big boost for the Razorbacks.

Any suggestions?

Factual Fiction

RoJo will do a good job!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Papa Satan

Cold_Roses_80

I dont know how you could really do anything.
Im just hoping he gets a lot of fan support when he steps on the field, and not the opposite.
The only thing I can say is drink beer, and CHEER CHEER CHEER

BPPig

You can do it Rojo. You can do it all game long. :)

fusbal11

someone suggested a ROJO--ROJO chant when he come onto the field.  I like that idea
Wooo Pig

Cold_Roses_80

Yeah I like the RoJo chant idea.
gives him his own persona, and maybe a confidence booster

Someone should have a tailgate rally tent for RoJo

THROWITDEEP

Quote from: bythelake on August 17, 2006, 06:19:58 pm
Now that RJ has been named starter for the USC game, I am proposing that somehow, we as supporters should do something as a group to show our support of RJ.  Looking for suggestions.

Sure, I understand that MM will have his turn if RJ doesn't perform.  But, why not show some serious support for RJ and let him know that we appreciate all the hard work and character that he has displayed in the face of having a serious losing record, losing the job to a freshman, and so on. 

I really believe that MM will come in early in the SC game and will never relinquish the reigns, but for the time being, let's show support for RJ.  I think that would be a big boost for him.  A big boost for RJ will be a big boost for the Razorbacks.

Any suggestions?

We should hold up signs for the TV viewers to see....

Everyone
                  Says
                  Put
                  Mustain

in the game!

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

These support RoJo threads are worse than the Mitch love letters....

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

fusbal11

Quote from: THROWITDEEP on August 17, 2006, 06:25:48 pm
Quote from: bythelake on August 17, 2006, 06:19:58 pm

Any suggestions?

We should hold up signs for the TV viewers to see....

Everyone
                  Says
                  Put
                  Mustain

in the game!

Great point.  As fans we owe RJ some support.  He has stuck in there for us, we need to stick in there for him. Everyone knows MM is the future, but until that future sits in we need to show RJ that we appreciate his effort and we are thankful that he is a Razorback
WPS!
Wooo Pig

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: fusbal11 on August 17, 2006, 06:29:35 pmAs fans we owe RJ some support.

Sure, we owe a QB who has a 2-5 record and hasn't won a conference game yet our support.

karma26

It won't last. I don't care if he starts. He won't last. Let's just hope he isn't in long enough to do too much damage. The decision is made.  No sense in arguing over it. I'll just wait for the inevitable and when Mitch comes in, I will be happy.

Pragmatic PiG

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on August 17, 2006, 06:27:02 pm
These support RoJo threads are worse than the Mitch love letters....

they are annoying but the love letters were teh suck   :puke:

hogninja

JUST DON'T EVER BOO THE TEAM!! OR ROJO!! 
When the fans boo the coach, it is also an indictment of the player.  Silence or cheers are the only tools of the fans.  If you don't like either one then leave the field. :razorback: