Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 24, 2024, 05:20:19 am

i dont understand

Started by BRIAN BEACH, August 17, 2006, 04:13:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BRIAN BEACH

EVERY TIME I LOOK ON THIS BOARD, EVERYONE IS TRASHING NUTT AND THE FOOTBALL PROGRAM.   I GET ON HERE AND DEFEND HIM  AND MY STUFF GETS TROWN IN THE TRASH ORWHAT EVER.   WHATS THE DEAL   MAKES ME WONDER WHAT KIND OF A BOARD THIS IS   SOMEONE HELP ME ON THIS ONE PLEASE   IS THIS BOARD ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO DONT LIKE NUTTAND THE RAZORBACK  PROGRAM   

beatnikluv

It's because you are typing in all caps.

TulsaHogFan

Ugly Uncle

1.  It was inflammatory.  Feel free to defend HDN...Just do  it with a little less malice.

2.  If someone STARTED a  thread being that inflammatory against HDN, then I would have sent it just as quickly.

3.  The Trash Can is still a working Forum, I was not trying to silence you...you are still free to speak.

4.  I have seen people be this inflammatory against HDN, and also FOR HDN.  It is usually in an existing thread.  I would still ask that you use caution when posting something like that in a already running thread.

5.  It wasn't personal.

6.  If I have offended you, I am truly sorry.
Retired Radio Host

Broken Trigger

The trash can is where all the "special" threads go.  Who among us hasn't steered a few threads that way?   You may even get more reads there, people like to see the controversial stuff. 

karma26

When you find the caps lock key and learn to turn it off, maybe people will take you a little more seriously. I doubt it but you could always give it a shot.

Pragmatic PiG

what I don't understand is how you hit the caps lock button in your post but have the title of the thread in lower case

did you frick up already?

and karma, your sig line is just wishful thinking..........unfortunately

CiriusPorker

Quote from: uglyuncle on August 17, 2006, 04:20:53 pm
1.  It was inflammatory.  Feel free to defend HDN...Just do  it with a little less malice.

2.  If someone STARTED a  thread being that inflammatory against HDN, then I would have sent it just as quickly.

3.  The Trash Can is still a working Forum, I was not trying to silence you...you are still free to speak.

4.  I have seen people be this inflammatory against HDN, and also FOR HDN.  It is usually in an existing thread.  I would still ask that you use caution when posting something like that in a already running thread.

5.  It wasn't personal.

6.  If I have offended you, I am truly sorry.

never apologize for doing your job..