Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Your Hogs are going to be worse than even I thought

Started by batmanfan, August 14, 2006, 06:14:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

batmanfan

No bias coming from the Bat as the Bat is no fan of the Razorback football program and hasn't been for awhile.

I have stated numerous times that this team was destined for a nice mediocre run run to the Indy bowl this season (Minnesota style) while expectations were alot higher thanks to many Arkansas fans being very gullable about everything when it comes to their football.

But its going to be even worse. 

I see McFadden being bothered by the toe all season.

Your Wr's looks questionable along with the QB's.  I one day see Mustain being Brian Brohm good though.

Lines look alright.

Linebackers are really thin with just two talented ones ready for this season.

Secondary alright at corner, bad at safety.  USC (both of them) along with about 3 others will pick that thing apart.

I hope you all are excited now, because you wont be ONCE AGAIN when the season starts...Ha....ahahahahahahahahahahaha.

BAT
Images should not be any wider or taller than 250 pixels, max two images.  use  or  to accomplish this.  Total image width is allowed to be 500 pixels, maximum.  Maximum size of all signature images cannot exceed 100,000 total bytes.

hog caller

how would you like to sit on my pitch fork and squeal like a bat

Jimbo

Does Robin have the shi$tes? Is that why you are grumpy Batman?

Hugehogsfan

Hey why don't you go check on robin and stop worrying about our Razorbacks for once.  Thanks for your wonderful insight though there bat.

Rooka

Cajun Hog

Quote from: hog caller on August 14, 2006, 06:16:52 pm
how would you like to sit on my pitch fork and squeal like a bat

+1 That's funny and painful.  LOL

Hugehogsfan

Footballref

I believe you should recheck the SAFETY situation again and then repost the correct findings.

southeasthog

Someone with nearly 1000 posts on a HOG message board and is not really a fan!

Can you say Loser Troll?

karma26

Quote from: Footballref on August 14, 2006, 06:27:58 pm
I believe you should recheck the SAFETY situation again and then repost the correct findings.

Something tells me that you have a reason for saying what you do when your first post is that.

Footballref

Just because a guys has posted nearly a thousand times does not make him a expert. Since he is not a HOG FAN
like the rest of us. I would say that I am optimistic when it comes to the HOGS but I am a realist also. But by my information I don't believe he was all that correct on some of his information.

Doug

The second that this razorback team has a GOOD record, this douchelah will be BACK on the fair-weather-bandwagon again.  He does it EVERY fscking year.  Jackass.
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

karma26

Quote from: Douglas on August 14, 2006, 06:58:02 pm
The second that this razorback team has a GOOD record, this douchelah will be BACK on the fair-weather-bandwagon again.  He does it EVERY fscking year.  Jackass.

There you are!!  ;D

Doug

I see Karma remembers my utter disdain for the imbecilic moron that started this crap-ass post.  :D
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

southeasthog

Quote from: Footballref on August 14, 2006, 06:50:02 pm
Just because a guys has posted nearly a thousand times does not make him a expert. Since he is not a HOG FAN
like the rest of us. I would say that I am optimistic when it comes to the HOGS but I am a realist also. But by my information I don't believe he was all that correct on some of his information.
My point was that why has he posted nearly 1000 times on a Hog board? He is definatly no "expert". Just a troll.

Rocky&Boarwinkle

He's been here for like forever.

At least he learned to spell this year.  He was always good for some unintentionally funny stuff.

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Broken Trigger

All right guys, AceandGaryfan is entitled to his opinion.  So be nice.

;D

Hawgndaaz

razorrichard

The Bat just needs to go old school Bat again. I miss the old Bat.

PigPusher

Quote from: batmanfan on August 14, 2006, 06:14:30 pm
No bias coming from the Bat as the Bat is no fan of the Razorback football program and hasn't been for awhile.

I have stated numerous times that this team was destined for a nice mediocre run run to the Indy bowl this season (Minnesota style) while expectations were alot higher thanks to many Arkansas fans being very gullable about everything when it comes to their football.

But its going to be even worse. 

I see McFadden being bothered by the toe all season.

Your Wr's looks questionable along with the QB's.  I one day see Mustain being Brian Brohm good though.

Lines look alright.

Linebackers are really thin with just two talented ones ready for this season.

Secondary alright at corner, bad at safety.  USC (both of them) along with about 3 others will pick that thing apart.

I hope you all are excited now, because you wont be ONCE AGAIN when the season starts...Ha....ahahahahahahahahahahaha.

BAT

Some opinions are worth more than others and some are just worthless. You, may have wasted a lot of energy with the effort required to do this post. :)
A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.

Tomhog™

Well, I'll say his post has just changed my entire outlook for this season and life in general.  He has broken me from this trance-like state that the Nutt put me in about this upcoming season.  This year will make the last two years look like a nice, long vacation.  I can see us going 0-12 this year..... NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!