Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 10, 2024, 03:19:41 pm

Common Misconception

Started by clemensrules01, August 13, 2006, 11:12:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

clemensrules01

about Dmac's and jones' ypc. dmac played against a fresh defense and was just as tired as the defense at the end of games. jones, on the other hand, came in fresh against a tired defense. this is part of the system that made them both so good. dmac dominating the first three quarters, and felix coming in fresh and dominating in the fourth.

i guarantee you jones' ypc would be less than dmac's if he started games and dmac finished them.

felix jones is a great, great back. but dmac is the kind of back ive never seen at arkansas. i dont think we're giving felix too much credit, i think we arent giving dmac enough credit.

bigred7987

...why do you feel the need to illegitimize something about Felix, one of our own players....he played in the beginning of games as well?

CiriusPorker

great morale boosting thread..

WILL CLINTON

Quote from: bigred7987 on August 13, 2006, 11:13:52 pm
...why do you feel the need to illegitimize something about Felix, one of our own players....he played in the beginning of games as well?
Quote from: CiriusPorker on August 13, 2006, 11:16:58 pm
great morale boosting thread..

This is the same guy who stated emphatically that MM would be signing with Texas cuz he knew someone on the springdale team, If I'm not mistaken. 

Check out this guys sig line.
http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?action=profile;u=3164
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.