Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 25, 2024, 06:46:58 pm

usc fans lack class!

Started by arkhogdog61, August 12, 2006, 12:45:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

arkhogdog61

i was over on one of their boards ragging them about the jarrett crap how he got off easy & about the twin using steroids and all they can come back with is how we all live in trailers and the old burt reynolds movie, what a bunch of freaks. i will dance in my seat if we smoke their butts, i'd give a million dollars if i had it. GO HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!
IF YOU CAN"T RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS STAY ON THE PORCH!

Pork Twain

Quote from: arkhogdog61 on August 12, 2006, 12:45:22 pm
i was over on one of their boards ragging them about the jarrett crap how he got off easy & about the twin using steroids and all they can come back with is how we all live in trailers and the old burt reynolds movie, what a bunch of freaks. i will dance in my seat if we smoke their butts, i'd give a million dollars if i had it. GO HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!
So you went to their board and were talking darn and you wanna come back here and talk about them lacking class???

Do you see any irony here???
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Shag66

Quote from: Superhog1975 on August 12, 2006, 12:46:53 pm
So you went to their board and were talking Shiite and you wanna come back here and talk about them lacking class???

You beat me to it...  +1

Swino

Your lack of class astounds me.  As does your complaining.

Rooka

USC fans don't lack class. They came over here and gave their sympathy for Paul  Eells. That shows some class. You going over their ripping em off, that my friend is showing YOUR lack of class.

RazorRaider

Quote from: Superhog1975 on August 12, 2006, 12:46:53 pm
So you went to their board and were talking Shiite and you wanna come back here and talk about them lacking class???

I was thinking the same thing when I read that post. :)
Quote from: LA HAWG on January 18, 2007, 08:00:42 am
No BCS Bowl Games.
No SEC Championships.
1 10 win season.
2-5 in bowl games.
0-2 in SECCG.

How many times do we need to post this stuff?

arkhogdog61

what? i feel like i'm still there! thanks guys. GO HOGS
IF YOU CAN"T RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS STAY ON THE PORCH!

Doug

--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

Doug

--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

Lanny

Just win baby who cares about class?
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

genuineLSUtiger

As an LSU fan, I know all about class.  USC fans definitely have no class.   ;D

Broken Trigger

What's the link to their board?  I have been curious to see what they have to say about their game with us.  Now of course, i am curious to see this thread as well.

Pork Twain

Quote from: genuineLSUtiger on August 13, 2006, 08:35:56 am
As an LSU fan, I know all about class.  USC fans definitely have no class.   ;D

LSU fans know little about class...  USC fans couls teach a lot of SEC fans something about class.

This guy sounds like one of my kids.

Canyon - "Dad Christian hit me"
Me - "Christian why did you hit your brother?"
Christian - "I hit him back because he hit me first."
Me - "Canyon, get your butt over here"
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

brooks74

Quote from: arkhogdog61 on August 12, 2006, 12:53:54 pm
what? i feel like i'm still there! thanks guys. GO HOGS

You pretty much brought it on yourself!

RivercrestHog

Maybe some one should go back to their board and explain that not all of us here in Arkansas are lacking in class like he is. I'd hate for them to think that we are all like him.