May 05, 2024, 04:58:13 am

A count on Hogvillians..

Started by piglett06, August 08, 2006, 04:25:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LSUFan

Quote from: Superhog1975 on August 09, 2006, 12:51:03 pm
Quote from: LSUFan on August 09, 2006, 12:48:48 pm
Quote from: TulsaHogFan on August 09, 2006, 12:48:07 pm
Funny thing about the Politics section is you can say just about anything and your smite count will remain the same.

But let one little fart in the MMQB forum and you get hammered.
-1 for saying smite ;D
Same to you...

Thank You Sir, may I have another?

TulsaHogFan

Lmao hahahah what's that smell?

Alkehog

I never thought I was missing much until Win Rockefeller's death.  I think a lot of people posted in the politics forum and I just felt like I was missing out on something.  I just know there must be some good reading in there!

Pork Twain

"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

piglett06

So I guess you guys (hogvillians) are our Upper Classmen, our seniors?  If so then do you finally graduate and go away to leave the rest of us to hell alone??  :)

Pork Twain

Quote from: piglett06 on August 09, 2006, 01:59:23 pm
So I guess you guys (hogvillians) are our Upper Classmen, our seniors?  If so then do you finally graduate and go away to leave the rest of to hell alone??  :)
They are like the high school Srs that hang around and go to all the parties years after they graduate.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

piglett06

Do they get VD also while they are doing all these things?  Some of them act like they have had the big "S" for a long time like King Henry the VIII.

TuckFexas

Stop talking about us like we're not here damnit!
Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

LSUFan

Quote from: TuckFexas on August 09, 2006, 02:09:55 pm

We have feelings too, ya know?

qakhed

Quote from: LSUFan on August 09, 2006, 02:16:56 pm

We have feelings too, ya know?

my thoughts exactly
"If it comes from qak, it's a fact!" -supacrawf

piglett06

Gawd you guys sure look impressive with all those stars.  Are they worn on any kind of uniform? :)

qakhed

yes, as a matter of fact they are. Only worn to the secret hogvillian meetings. You learn the secret handshake then too.

bdutt

your complimentary silk members only jacket has 6 stars embroidered on the front and has the hogville logo on the back.....That's what i heard
"Those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who usually do."

qakhed

it has your name on the front too. They are sharp!

piglett06

I would think that would look like Evil Knievel (sp?). Boy you sure don't want to go shop lifting at Wal*Mart with all those stars on your jacket.  They would recognize you a mile away.  Jezzz that is a lot of stars.  Can you get 7 stars?

LSUFan

I have the super sacred hogvillan thong too, only given to mods in the Tavern, it has 6 stars on it too.

Pork Twain

Hitting on all the high school girls that are impressed because they went to a CC for one year.

TuckFexas

Quote from: LSUFan on August 09, 2006, 02:32:57 pm
I have the super sacred hogvillan thong too, only given to mods in the Tavern, it has 6 stars on it too.

One star for every inch?
Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

LSUFan

Quote from: TuckFexas on August 09, 2006, 02:44:40 pm

One star for every inch?

in girth, yes

Pig Power

Quote from: LSUFan on August 09, 2006, 02:45:22 pm

One star for every inch?

in girth, yes
Mercy! Too funny! One of these days and 800 or so more posts

piglett06

I'm getting close to 200 and with each post I feel just a tiny little bit of an increase in power. Some day in the distant future I will have a really long post potential. :) :)

TulsaHogFan

Quote from: qakhed on August 09, 2006, 02:26:36 pm
it has your name on the front too. They are sharp!

Mine says Members Only on the front of it and has the snaps on the shoulders.  It Rocks.

qakhed

albeit small ones

piglett06

Can you earn or be given 7 stars?

LSUFan

Quote from: qakhed on August 09, 2006, 03:00:59 pm

albeit small ones

If I jump up and down just right, both my boys pop out at the same time, seriously :o

LSUFan

qakhed

qakhed

Quote from: LSUFan on August 09, 2006, 03:02:29 pm
Quote from: piglett06 on August 09, 2006, 03:01:46 pm
Can you earn or be given 7 stars?

For a phenominal fee.

not just a nominal one, but a phenominal one

Pig Power

Pork Twain

One star for every inch?
There is no way I can have 12 stars...  Do I have to send in a picture?

qakhed

LSUFan

Quote from: qakhed on August 09, 2006, 03:05:31 pm
scrunchys might be too big.

I'm at work, but I'll go ahead and do this just for you qak. I'm gonna press my nads up against my monitor so you can see them, tell me if you think a scrunchy will work or not.

Pork Twain

Quote from: LSUFan on August 09, 2006, 03:09:11 pm

I'm at work, but I'll go ahead and do this just for you qak. I'm gonna press my nads up against my monitor so you can see them, tell me if you think a scrunchy will work or not.
Those look more like M&M's or Skittles than nads.  What is that above them?  Is that a pretrzel stick or a slim jim???

LSUFan

Quote from: Superhog1975 on August 09, 2006, 03:11:39 pm

Those look more like M&M's or Skittles than nads.  What is that above them?  Is that a pretrzel stick or a slim jim???

tic tac :'(

piglett06

I'm beginning to think being a five star thingy is no big deal. Thingy being thingies..

Pork Twain

Quote from: piglett06 on August 09, 2006, 03:25:48 pm
I'm beginning to think being a five star thingy is no big deal. Thingy being thingies..

That what anyone with two stars would say.

Pig Power

Good catch Piglett

piglett06

Is it thingy envy you suppose?

Pork Twain

Quote from: LSUFan on August 09, 2006, 03:16:16 pm
Quote from: Superhog1975 on August 09, 2006, 03:11:39 pm

tic tac :'(
It's okay.  Don't cry little feller...

qakhed

what was the pixel rate?

Hugehogsfan

I worked hard for my stars and wouldn't trade them for anything.  Anyone who has posted that many times on this fine site deserves some kudos.  Good job to all of you who are Hogvillans.  The rest of you will get there just keep posting the fine material that we see on a daily basis or just wait till the first game and whatever happens could change your count dramatically.

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

Yeah but what about a 6 star thingy??       ;)

WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

piglett06

Quote from: Thunderhog Jr on August 09, 2006, 03:41:33 pm

Yeah but what about a 6 star thingy??       ;)

YEAH!  What about it? Huh?

HoopS

When you reach 6 stars, you no longer have to eat recycled food.  Though recycled food is good for the environment and ok for you. 

Thunderhog Jr

Quote from: piglett06 on August 09, 2006, 03:46:55 pm
Quote from: Thunderhog Jr on August 09, 2006, 03:41:33 pm

Yeah but what about a 6 star thingy??       ;)

YEAH!  What about it? Huh?

Oh no, I'm scared!   ;)

WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

beatnikluv

I'm a Hogvillian.  It allows me to buy gasoline for only an arm, rather than the arm and leg everyone else is paying ;)

PigPusher

August 09, 2006, 03:57:59 pm #97 Last Edit: August 09, 2006, 03:59:39 pm by PigPusher
And, too if the expression of public adulation means anything to you that might just be a plus.  You do get used to it though after awhile.
A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.

beatnikluv

I think we should have t-shirts made that say "Hogvillian" on the back.  Or maybe not.

PigPusher

Our perhaps a nice knit pullover with "Hogvillian" over the right of the center line.
A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.