Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 04, 2024, 06:45:06 pm

Picture of whizzing on the hog

Started by Pigeoneer, July 23, 2006, 03:57:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pigeoneer

have any of y'all seen the picture of the ASU fans taking a whiz on the hog hat?  There has been talk about it on the rivals board but I haven't seen it & C Barret talked about it on his show.  One of the people doing it is supposed to be a represntative of the Indep Bowl.  I would like to see it if anyone knows where to link it.

chiefsfan

Quote from: Pigeoneer on July 23, 2006, 03:57:51 pm
have any of y'all seen the picture of the ASU fans taking a whiz on the hog hat?  There has been talk about it on the rivals board but I haven't seen it & C Barret talked about it on his show.  One of the people doing it is supposed to be a represntative of the Indep Bowl.  I would like to see it if anyone knows where to link it.

http://www.arkst.com/board/index.php?showtopic=17590&hl=tailgating+fun

and yes, that was staged.  And as for who did it, they all post on tribal grounds, and you can ask them about it.   But to me, this is no different then someone doing the same thing to a longhorn...
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

PulledPork

Quote from: chiefsfan on July 23, 2006, 04:26:09 pm

and yes, that was staged.  And as for who did it, they all post on tribal grounds, and you can ask them about it.   But to me, this is no different then someone doing the same thing to a longhorn...
no different?  the longhorns are not in the state of arkansas!  it looks to me like a circle jerk and everyone involved is helping the other find his weiner!

Pulled out...

chiefsfan

Quote from: PulledPork on July 23, 2006, 04:31:59 pm

and yes, that was staged.  And as for who did it, they all post on tribal grounds, and you can ask them about it.   But to me, this is no different then someone doing the same thing to a longhorn...
no different?  the longhorns are not in the state of arkansas!  it looks to me like a circle jerk and everyone involved is helping the other find his weiner!

Pulled out...

since when was a hog hat the symbol of the state of Arkansas??
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

PulledPork

Quote from: chiefsfan on July 23, 2006, 04:39:47 pm
Quote from: PulledPork on July 23, 2006, 04:31:59 pm

Pulled out...

your right, I couldn't imagine anyone who knows anything about college sports could put the two together.....silly me!

Pulled out...

Big Papa Satan

Since when hasn't it been?

chiefsfan

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on July 23, 2006, 04:43:35 pm

are you telling me Texas A&M fans dont degrade Longhorn stuff because its the symbol of the state of Texas?? 

PulledPork

Quote from: chiefsfan on July 23, 2006, 04:46:54 pm

are you telling me Texas A&M fans dont degrade Longhorn stuff because its the symbol of the state of Texas?? 

their practically rivals you idiot!  since when has ASU been our rival?  and to boot, they are all 1st and 2nd cousins in Texas!

How old are you and does your mom know that you are on the internet?

Pulled out...

nwarazfan

ASU to Ark is not A&M to Texass- its more like Stephen F Austin to Texass- If they decide to piss on a longhorn in Nacogdoches, I doubt few wHorns will care. 

Big Papa Satan

UTerus isn't the only team that matters in the state of Texass.

The Hogs are in this state, and besides, ASU is little more than a pimple on our ass.

chiefsfan

Quote from: nwarazfan on July 23, 2006, 04:53:36 pm

ASU to Ark is not A&M to Texass- its more like Stephen F Austin to Texass- If they decide to piss on a longhorn in Nacogdoches, I doubt few wHorns will care. 

then why do yall seem to care so much now?

chiefsfan

Quote from: PulledPork on July 23, 2006, 04:49:17 pm

their practically rivals you idiot!  since when has ASU been our rival?  and to boot, they are all 1st and 2nd cousins in Texas!

How old are you and does your mom know that you are on the internet?

Pulled out...

so you have to be rivals to desecrate gear of the opposing team?   Better not tell that to LSU fans...

Big Papa Satan

No, but both have to at least consider each other as worthy, for lack of a better term. 

We look at asuck no differently than the D-AA patsies on the schedule, because there's not a lot of difference.

SwinedMelon

I think the beef here is that one of those guys is an Independence Bowl Representative.
"Bar-keep, another go around again. One for me and whats-his-name, my new best friend!"

Big Papa Satan

You know it had tove chapped his ass to send us an invite in 2003.

chiefsfan

Quote from: russellclaude on July 23, 2006, 05:14:57 pm
I think the beef here is that one of those guys is an Independence Bowl Representative.

would you like to get accepted to the independence bowl or something?   My hope would be that the hogs dont have to worry about a potential indy bowl invite every year...   Besides, im quite sure that selection commitee members dont have to be objective...

nwarazfan

Quote from: russellclaude on July 23, 2006, 05:14:57 pm

I think Mike Beebe is in the picture too.

PulledPork

Quote from: chiefsfan on July 23, 2006, 05:10:11 pm

so you have to be rivals to desecrate gear of the opposing team?   Better not tell that to LSU fans...
well, at least that would be a legit reason for it.  I think these guys just wanted to check out each others weiners!

Pulled out...

hog caller

i don't care about Texas or what A&M says about them. my daughter lives there . i don';t apologise for her but i hate it. but for one ole Ark boy to P..s on another ole Ark boy really sucks

i live in Ne ark and was planning on seeing a few of their games in Jonesboro this year but not waisting my money now.

hogman64

Two observations:

1.  If one of those guys is on the committee he should be removed for ignorance....that is about the same as a board member of one bank doing that to  the sign of another bank,, its
just ignorant and shows he doesnt have   good enough  judgement to be put  into a position of that nature...along with certain positions comes a responsibility for acting with some class he obviously is lacking there.

2.  They all need to lose some weight.

chiefsfan

Quote from: hog caller on July 23, 2006, 05:34:13 pm
i don't care about Texas or what A&M says about them. my daughter lives there . i don';t apologise for her but i hate it. but for one ole Ark boy to P..s on another ole Ark boy really sucks

i live in Ne ark and was planning on seeing a few of their games in Jonesboro this year but not waisting my money now.

thats your choice.   But if you let something that happened 2 years ago determine whether or not you attend a college football game, thats your mistake

NEAHAWG

Quote from: chiefsfan on July 23, 2006, 06:01:18 pm

thats your choice.   But if you let something that happened 2 years ago determine whether or not you attend a college football game, thats your mistake
What color is the sky in your world, it was 2005.  It was classless and stupid of the guy from the Indy to do it and even more stupid to let someone take a picture. 

On an asside the sign in the Background says Bleacherkickers that is one of Mike Beebe's best friends or at least that is what they say.

PaulSqueals

This doesn't need to turn into a political thread, but Mike Beebe is in bed with several of these ASU faithful who want to see the Razorback dominance end in this state. 

I'm told he's even a regular on their message board.

4thdownnutt

symbol of the great state of texas is the ------  taco

Hoop

Looks like a picture of abunch of fatasses trying to determine who has a willy or not. To do that after a womens bball game is just ignorant. I wish we would play these clowns, so we can shut em the frick up.
Blaming Alex Wood for any problems with the offense is like blaming a spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being fat.-Swino

Hiring Dana Altman would be about as sexy as waking up in the morning to find your grandma with one tit in the coffee and the other in the oatmeal. -Wilsonhog

NEAHAWG

Quote from: PaulSqueals on July 23, 2006, 06:13:17 pm
This doesn't need to turn into a political thread, but Mike Beebe is in bed with several of these ASU faithful who want to see the Razorback dominance end in this state. 

Yeah and he has feelings just like 3 of the 4 in the picture.

chiefsfan

keep telling yourself that.  Its true Mike Beebe is an ASU supporter...he did graduate from ASU.   But he isnt gonna run out and try to force a game between the hogs and ASU.   Anyone who doesnt vote for Beebe just because he is an ASU grad needs to get a life...badly

chiefsfan

July 23, 2006, 07:26:28 pm #27 Last Edit: July 23, 2006, 07:32:59 pm by chiefsfan
Quote from: NEAHAWG on July 23, 2006, 06:10:26 pm

thats your choice.   But if you let something that happened 2 years ago determine whether or not you attend a college football game, thats your mistake
What color is the sky in your world, it was 2005.  It was classless and stupid of the guy from the Indy to do it and even more stupid to let someone take a picture. 

aww, does someone need a tissue.      Quit trying to gain reputation points on tribal grounds...   its beginning to get funny again, the number of times this issue has come up over the last day because of something one of the biggest ASU haters this side of the Atlantic said on the radio.

BTW has the republican office in the state of Arkansas hired you yet...because if they havent, they need to.

Big Papa Satan

I wasn't voting for Beebe in the first place.

That he's in ASU's pocket is just another reason.

nwarazfan

Quote from: chiefsfan on July 23, 2006, 07:26:28 pm

aww, does someone need a tissue.      Quit trying to gain reputation points on tribal grounds...   its beginning to get funny again, the number of times this issue has come up over the last day because of something one of the biggest ASU haters this side of the Atlantic said on the radio.

BTW has the republican office in the state of Arkansas hired you yet...because if they havent, they need to.

yes, we need tissue to wipe the s*** you've been spreading - Here's a link for you to enjoy- ASU #108- at least you aren't in the last group 110-119- Take this over to TGs, discuss and enjoy.

http://www.collegefootballnews.com/2006/Rankings/Preview2006_100_109.htm

chiefsfan

Quote from: nwarazfan on July 23, 2006, 07:35:31 pm

yes, we need tissue to wipe the s*** you've been spreading - Here's a link for you to enjoy- ASU #108- at least you aren't in the last group 110-119- Take this over to TGs, discuss and enjoy.

ahh yes the true way a hog fan wins an argument, pull out the rankings sheet and show us whose boss.   You could say scoreboard I guess...lbut we dont play.     And BTW, you guys started this thread, I didnt, im just here defending my school

nwarazfan

Quote from: chiefsfan on July 23, 2006, 07:40:44 pm

ahh yes the true way a hog fan wins an argument, pull out the rankings sheet and show us whose boss.   You could say scoreboard I guess...lbut we dont play.     And BTW, you guys started this thread, I didnt, im just here defending my school

Faking a group public urination in a very family-oriented evironment like a ladies' cb game is something to defend?

chiefsfan

Quote from: nwarazfan on July 23, 2006, 07:49:42 pm
Quote from: chiefsfan on July 23, 2006, 07:40:44 pm

ahh yes the true way a hog fan wins an argument, pull out the rankings sheet and show us whose boss.   You could say scoreboard I guess...lbut we dont play.     And BTW, you guys started this thread, I didnt, im just here defending my school

Faking a group public urination in a very family-oriented evironment like a ladies' cb game is something to defend?

I got news for you, that wasnt exactly a family enviornment.   10,000 people, most of which are yelling at Frank Broyles isnt anything close to a family enviornment.   Normally yes...those games are for the kids and families out there...but not in this case.   

4thdownnutt

people don't get upset about assu ,they are so jealous it ain't even funny-- like I've always said they have no business in D1--they just had their best results in 40 years ( they won their close games) and couldn't win the sunbeltbowl

pork and mindy

thats your choice.   But if you let something that happened 2 years ago determine whether or not you attend a college football game, thats your mistake

I was thinking about going to a gAySU football game. Then I realized that regardless of any hat peeing, nothing could be worse than gAySU football... ugh.

dasheets12

July 23, 2006, 08:12:33 pm #35 Last Edit: July 23, 2006, 08:14:07 pm by dasheets12
"im just here defending my school".....

your school sucks, uca beat you a few years back, and then you stopped playing them.

in 5 years, they'll have overtaken asu for #2 in the state.

defend that.

p.s. go back to your school's board.

chiefsfan

Quote from: 4thdownnutt on July 23, 2006, 08:03:37 pm
people don't get upset about assu ,they are so jealous it ain't even funny-- like I've always said they have no business in D1--they just had their best results in 40 years ( they won their close games) and couldn't win the sunbeltbowl

Evidently you didnt follow this team much in the 70's and 80's   We went undefeated as a D1 school twice in the late 70's.  Dropped to 1AA for the 80's and had several good years.  (Once National Runner up)    we moved up to D1 in the early 90's and struggled early.  But that was still our second winning season in D1, and our second 6 win season in the last 4 years

its baby steps when youre a small D1 school.   to compare us to Arkansas is just stupid.   

dasheets12

youre right, it is stupid, so go away.

chiefsfan

Quote from: dasheets12 on July 23, 2006, 08:12:33 pm
"im just here defending my school".....

your school sucks, uca beat you a few years back, and then you stopped playing them.

in 5 years, they'll have overtaken asu for #2 in the state.

defend that.

p.s. go back to your school's board.

That might have been the most clueless post I have ever seen.  I said ASU, not UAPB.   We havent played UCA in 9 years and we have never lost to UCA.   the last time we played them, a 2 win ASU team beat UCA.   This past year, UCA lost to D1AA tenn martin by 1 point...  ASU beat UTM by 50 points

#2 in the state?  In what, enrollment.  if so they are working on it...and are just behind UALR or just ahead of them in that catagory.      UCA hasnt played a season of D1AA or D1 ball for that matter, and they are 5 years away from being better then a Division 1 school.   

When you can learn to quote facts correctly and not look stupid in doing so, comeback and talk to me.   if youre lucky, UCA might have managed to beat a D1AA team by then...

chiefsfan

Quote from: dasheets12 on July 23, 2006, 08:17:07 pm
youre right, it is stupid, so go away.

35 posts now...still waiting for something worthwhile...  Quit pretending to be a UCA fan...

Bacon The Saddle Again

My favorite part of that link is check the shortcut next to ASU....it goes to North Texas.  Every other school got a link to their preview except ASU.  It goes straight to the "power" of the Sun Belt.

dasheets12

what an idiot, #2? you know what i mean, #2 as far as athletic program.
ark will always be #1, and uca will take over the second spot, believe it. yes, five years. asu has trash written all over it.

ill give you the uapb, thing, that was my bad.

but seriously, go back to where you came from and take your excuse for a life as well. 

harbingerofhog

July 23, 2006, 08:29:31 pm #42 Last Edit: July 23, 2006, 08:32:14 pm by harbingerofhog
chiefsfan,
   I understand you're defending your school and all, but are you even a hog fan?  This is a board for hog fans...isn't it?  

chiefsfan

Quote from: dasheets12 on July 23, 2006, 08:28:08 pm
what an idiot, #2? you know what i mean, #2 as far as athletic program.
ark will always be #1, and uca will take over the second spot, believe it. yes, five years. asu has trash written all over it.

but seriously, go back to where you came from and take your excuse for a life as well. 

you do realize that in 5 years, UCA will be in its first year of postseason eligibility on the D1 level correct?  (Although Lou Hardin is fighting to lower that)   10 years maybe...   but we will surely play each other a few times in that stretch...and for every one of our victories, it pushes UCA a step back in that department

chiefsfan

Quote from: harbingerofhog on July 23, 2006, 08:29:31 pm
chiefsfan,
   I understand you're defending your school and all, but are you even a hog fan?  This is a board for hog fans...isn't it?  

I grew up a hog fan...always will be a hog fan.   ASU does come first because of obvious reasons...but I am a hog fan.   I wouldnt have 1200+ posts if I was just an ASU fan...

harbingerofhog

I wouldn't say those reasons are so obvious.

chiefsfan

Quote from: harbingerofhog on July 23, 2006, 08:41:28 pm
I wouldn't say those reasons are so obvious.

well I mean wouldnt you support the school that you are an Alum of?   in my case, I have to support ASU first...that includes whenever they play the hogs...

and for those who wonder...I never had any intention of going to school in Fayetville...

dasheets12

so you went to school there?
so what?

they suck, remember, we've already been over this.

dasheets12

well I mean wouldnt you support the school that you are an Alum of?

no, its just a means for an education.

pork and mindy

This thread is funny. A guy from gAySU talking trash about UCA? talk about who cares. That's like a Pittsburgh Pirate fan bragging about being better than the Royals. Slightly less pathetic is still pathetic.