Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 24, 2024, 05:12:27 pm

Woo Pig.net

Started by AFWarrior83, June 18, 2006, 11:58:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

AFWarrior83

I just stumbled upon this site, and WOW those guys are all negative. I thought this place had some debbie downers lol! One of the topics was if Mustain was a retard? WTH they said he scored a 26 on the ACT and that is good enough to get a college schollie a lot of places, not to mention he is the best HS QB I have ever seen, and that includes Matt Jones! I just wanted to say that Hogville is still by far the best Hog related site I've ever seen. Is Hogville.net the biggest, because I know that there are like a couple hundred thousand people that read/post here.  :razorback:
Hogville member since 2005.

Richard_white

Quote from: AFWarrior83 on June 18, 2006, 11:58:17 am
I just stumbled upon this site, and WOW those guys are all negative. I thought this place had some debbie downers lol! One of the topics was if Mustain was a retard? WTH they said he scored a 26 on the ACT and that is good enough to get a college schollie a lot of places, not to mention he is the best HS QB I have ever seen, and that includes Matt Jones! I just wanted to say that Hogville is still by far the best Hog related site I've ever seen. Is Hogville.net the biggest, because I know that there are like a couple hundred thousand people that read/post here.  :razorback:

A couple hundred thousand?

AFWarrior83

200,000 for the not so bright. I don't know the exact amount, just figured around that many.
Hogville member since 2005.

Richard_white

Quote from: AFWarrior83 on June 18, 2006, 12:01:38 pm
200,000 for the not so bright. I don't know the exact amount, just figured around that many.

LOL

I am not sure about the number you speak of.  But maybe since you put it for people like me now. I am sure it is a little bit LESS.

DeltaRyan

June 27, 2006, 04:01:15 pm #4 Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 04:06:10 pm by DeltaRyan
Yeah  .... this is gotta be the best razorback sports board going today. 
No animosity, no beatdowns,  just intelligent centered sports talk about those topics which are important to Razorback sports fans. 

No pimping of numbers of members,  no chest beating  or getting down in a three point stance with another board and trying to see whose the bigger billybadass...

Its a nice board overall. 
Then again  there are other nice boards out there as well.  It all depends on what you are looking for  and whether you enjoy being moderated to death; looking at pictures of kids and dogs in Halloween costumes;  Chitchat about myspace .com accounts and who really looks goofy in those pictures; or if you just want to hack someone off for kicks and giggles to see how ugly they explode all over their own computer. 

I lurk on several post on a few here and there, and watch where I step so as to not get anything on my shoes.

Pragmatic PiG

Anson Marlow

Woopig had a good board, now they have a bunch of administators who act like children.  It won't be long until it dries up and blows away.
/list]

Hogeye_Pierce

Cry HAVOC and let slip the Hogs of war!

EPB23

I left bc of the negativity towards other posters.  There's no reason to be hateful.

RazorBrad

no, its still goin strong

abq

August 15, 2006, 04:26:20 pm #11 Last Edit: August 15, 2006, 04:28:23 pm by abq
Quote from: RazorBrad on August 15, 2006, 04:24:54 pm

Everything is fine. It's still going strong.

Anson Marlow

That place used to be the best board out there, it is not what it once was.  Still going strong, I would not describe it as that.
/list]

Broken Trigger

Quote from: AFWarrior83 on June 18, 2006, 11:58:17 am

Actually i think there are around 10,000 members at Hogville.  Some of us post so much that it probrably seems like a coupe hundred thousand.   ;)  This is  a great board.  Good times here. 

Broken Trigger

Quote from: abq on August 15, 2006, 04:26:20 pm

Everything is fine. It's still going strong.

I gotta give you a big +1 for pulling that gem out of the archives, abq.  That's about the only funny thing to come out of this whole war. 

HogFather

August 16, 2006, 04:02:04 pm #17 Last Edit: August 17, 2006, 08:24:11 am by HogFather

Depends on your opinion of 'going strong'.  If going stong is one new post every 35 minutes.....(that doesn't include calling someone a dummy or gay), then yes it is strong.

;)