Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

your opinion...my opinion

Started by BrickTwnHog, October 19, 2013, 10:57:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BrickTwnHog

The answer to all our problems is not having the right players for this system, and the players we do have either don't have the skill set to compete, some don't believe we can win or combination of the two. Now that's one opinion, another is recruiting is going to get alot harder with every loss, especially ones like tonight in which the opposing coach is throwing his hands up in disbelief on how a 6' 3"  240 pound 4th string player can outrun our entire 1est team when he trying to not run up the score, or the ole ball coach talking about how embarrassing it is to get blown out so bad at home.  We have slot of issues in the talent/depth department and they can only be fixed by recruiting via winning. People can be ignorant all they want and believe its 1960 and we can win with 3rd to last recruiting classes in the league but until we get into the top half we will always be a sub-par team with  occasional 10 win season. Also if you think bobby would've ever won the sec with his steady decline in recruiting than that proves that your probably the type that only cares about a high scoring offense so you can yell when we have the ball on 3rd and 5 like the dumb fanbase most of our fans act like. I will continue to watch every game, but will not hold my breath in hopes of winning another game until the famous "next year" that hog fans are always waiting on.  However im a fan and will support them even during dark times. Also for all you English majors on hogville, this was a rant not a paper so I am sorry if its not grammatical correct. Maybe we should worry about our team rather than jumping at the first chance to bite each others heads off, don't be like congress and try and have a civil conversation but i guess that's a whole other debate.