Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TJ Hammonds

Started by returntoglory, September 11, 2015, 08:04:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

returntoglory

Left the CAC game in the second quarter. May not be serious just passing along info.

Huds_HawgTide

Soooo....what info exactly have u passed along?
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

Hogberry Snortcake

RD said it was an ankle injury (per Twitter)

Huds_HawgTide

Oh hammonds left the game...dang i thought u meant y left...
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

returntoglory

He never returned but they were taking it to the Mustangs so he wasn't really needed. It may have been precautionary. He did look pretty dang good when he was in. It was my first time to see him in person. Impressive athlete.

Huds_HawgTide

Hopefully a regular ankle sprain
tommy boy

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: Hogberry Snortcake on September 11, 2015, 08:34:39 pm

RD said it was an ankle injury (per Twitter)

Richard Davenport ‏@ArRecruitingGuy  Sep 11
Hammonds hasn't made it back to the field since leaving with an apparent ankle injury in 1st qtr. Nothing official on injury.

Always read how things are worded. I said apparent for a reason. I was basing that off of what I was seeing of TJ leaving the filed.

LRrazorback

Saw TJ play last night vs. Rogers-Heritage (how good is R-H?  They didn't seem very good).  He had a very good game, 3/4 TD's, played well on offense also saw spot duty on defense.  He's an athlete and not sure where he'll play in college, might be as a dback.

A 10th grader for Robinson named Nathan Page really impressed as a receiver.  Not sure if he's been mentioned in this forum.  Kinda hard to tell sometimes as a receiver in high school games if they'll transition to college and be as productive but he seemed to have a really good skill set.

tophawg19

i'm wondering where he fits as well ? listed mostly as an athlete.
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

nwahogfan1

Quote from: LRrazorback on September 19, 2015, 09:04:28 am
Saw TJ play last night vs. Rogers-Heritage (how good is R-H?  They didn't seem very good).  He had a very good game, 3/4 TD's, played well on offense also saw spot duty on defense.  He's an athlete and not sure where he'll play in college, might be as a dback.

A 10th grader for Robinson named Nathan Page really impressed as a receiver.  Not sure if he's been mentioned in this forum.  Kinda hard to tell sometimes as a receiver in high school games if they'll transition to college and be as productive but he seemed to have a really good skill set.
Heritage is not very good.  Will be battling Springdale for a their only win in the 7A west.