Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Isaiah Graham & Bastrop HS playing at Shiloh Christian Sept. 11

Started by rpmflash, September 10, 2015, 10:13:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

rpmflash

A friend mentioned this on Facebook this morning. Her husband is the trainer for Bastrop.
She is an OBU grad, and he is an Southern Arkansas grad. Both are big Hog fans.

I sent her a message right after the Hogs offered Graham, and she replied that her husband says 'he's a good guy with a really good family.' They sit near us in the stands. Very loud & proud

Arthur pigby sellers.

Somebody needs to go to the game with some Razorback signs.  He'd be a big get, and appears close to committing. 

redeye

Richard mentioned this in his article yesterday.  I hope someone who goes will give us a report on how Graham looked.

WriterWrong

Quote from: rpmflash on September 10, 2015, 10:13:57 am
A friend mentioned this on Facebook this morning. Her husband is the trainer for Bastrop.
She is an OBU grad, and he is an Southern Arkansas grad. Both are big Hog fans.

I sent her a message right after the Hogs offered Graham, and she replied that her husband says 'he's a good guy with a really good family.' They sit near us in the stands. Very loud & proud

Good info. I misread it the first time. Got it now. Hopefully they put a bug in his ear.

shown006

RD's article mentioned that Graham has family in Little Rock including his Dad.  I wonder if recruits in general are aware of the bashing of Little Rock that goes on with some Hog fans?
WPS!

WorfHog

Quote from: shown006 on September 11, 2015, 07:37:13 am
RD's article mentioned that Graham has family in Little Rock including his Dad.  I wonder if recruits in general are aware of the bashing of Little Rock that goes on with some Hog fans?

Most Hog fans love or are indifferent about Little Rock (aside from the bring a vest jokes). It's the dump of a stadium that our team travels to for "home" games that they don't like.  Recruits probably don't care since they are committing to spending four/five years in Fayetteville versus four/five days (or less) in Little Rock.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: shown006 on September 11, 2015, 07:37:13 am

If WMS wasn't a dump nobody would have a problem with a LR game

hawgXi

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on September 11, 2015, 08:20:30 am
If WMS wasn't a dump nobody would have a problem with a LR game

couple questions:
1.  have you ever been to vaught-hemmingway stadium?
2.  ever been to oxford, ms?

bonus question:
how can ole miss recruit anyone to play in their on campus dumpy stadium or live in such a small dumpy town?

hawgXi

couple more questions:
1.  have you ever been to davis wade stadium?
2.  have you ever been to starkville, ms?

bonus question:
how can miss state recruit anyone to play in their on campus dumpy stadium or live in stankville?

hawgXi

but back to the thread:

games at war memorial in little rock have always attracted the north louisiana razoback fans, prospects, and players.

it's a day trip up and back from bastrop to LR. 

having family there to see him play in LR is a plus & makes economic sense for them, too

attending fayetteville games are a three day event even to most in state hog fans from LA.

jry04

Quote from: hawgXi on September 11, 2015, 08:51:22 am
but back to the thread:

games at war memorial in little rock have always attracted the north louisiana razoback fans, prospects, and players.

having family there to see him play in LR is a plus & makes economic sense for them, too

attending fayetteville games are a three day event even to most in state hog fans from LA.
Cool. Let us know when it becomes the University of Arkansas in Little Rock, or the University of Arkansas in Northern Louisiana.

WooPig90

but back to the thread:

So the extra 2 and a half hours adds 2 more days? LOL ok...

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: hawgXi on September 11, 2015, 08:36:27 am
couple questions:

bonus question:
how can ole miss recruit anyone to play in their on campus dumpy stadium or live in such a small dumpy town?
As to your bonus question: It's called $$$$$$$$$$$$

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: hawgXi on September 11, 2015, 08:40:49 am
couple more questions:
1.  have you ever been to davis wade stadium?
2.  have you ever been to starkville, ms?

bonus question:
how can miss state recruit anyone to play in their on campus dumpy stadium or live in stankville?
Answer to your bonus question: Now that IS one of the universe's most enduring and deepest mysteries.!!! ??? ::) :o

Huds_HawgTide

I went to Mississippi ST last yr...lots nicer then oxford imo...the stadium was nicer seemed bigger and the overall campus seemed new
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

Huds_HawgTide

Oxford the tad pad is an eye sore...stadium is a dump but rest of campus beautiful
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

hawgXi

Quote from: jry04 on September 11, 2015, 09:05:32 am
Cool. Let us know when it becomes the University of Arkansas in Little Rock, or the University of Arkansas in Northern Louisiana.

let me know when it becomes the UoNWA or the UoWalmart

immahog

No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

kaki

but back to the thread:

Not trying to tell anyone how to feel about the LR/Fayetteville discussion, but why is it you do not hear the same from Volunteer fans from Memphis, lamenting why the Vols don't play more games in Nashville? 

Hoggish1

Quote from: hawgXi on September 11, 2015, 08:36:27 am
couple questions:

bonus question:

$

Hope that helps and isn't to subtle...

trphog

bjeffersonhog

He had 3 catches for 49 yards.   No telling how many plays he may have had called back because Bastrop was penalized for 322 total yards on 32 penalties (home cooking so shiloh didn't get embarrassed at home?)

hawginbigd1

Quote from: hawgXi on September 12, 2015, 08:40:33 am
let me know when it becomes the UoNWA or the UoWalmart
+1 my exact first thought when I read post!

redeye

Quote from: bjeffersonhog on September 12, 2015, 09:51:19 am
He had 3 catches for 49 yards.   No telling how many plays he may have had called back because Bastrop was penalized for 322 total yards on 32 penalties (home cooking so shiloh didn't get embarrassed at home?)

Wow

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: bjeffersonhog on September 12, 2015, 09:51:19 am
this is where Pus Mollyzon is from. And the Prophet Ronniefloyd. What a joke!!!!
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Oklahawg

Jesus. Another Recruiting thread ruined.

Take the GSD elsewhere.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra