Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Official Visit Dates for the Spreadsheet

Started by SkeeterHawg, September 09, 2015, 01:47:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SkeeterHawg

If anyone knows any official visit dates, please list them for me.  I am updating the spreadsheet ArkanSWAG put together.  I added an official visit column but need to be better informed on visit dates.  So, if any of you know any OV dates, let me know who and when and I will add them.

OV dates in the spreadsheet will be green if the visit is more than one week out, red the week of the visit, and turn black once the visit is past.  Will let you quickly see who is visiting that week.

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

redeye

SkeeterHawg

Thanks redeye, I've never done a google search like that before.  Learn something new everyday.  I am trying to keep up with it on Richards site.

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

redeye

Quote from: SkeeterHawg on September 09, 2015, 04:38:51 pm
Thanks redeye, I've never done a google search like that before.  Learn something new everyday.  I am trying to keep up with it on Richards site.

Glad to help!

Steef

Quote from: SkeeterHawg on September 09, 2015, 04:38:51 pm

Ditto.