Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OFFICIAL post your picks thread (sports investing)

Started by WILL CLINTON, August 28, 2011, 09:41:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Huckleberry Pig

Quote from: Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson on August 29, 2013, 11:12:47 pm

Dude it's cool just try and post before kickoff.  If you will notice I'm gonna lose my ass on USC west.

didn't know you were betting bases now Jeff  ;)

widespreadsooie

Anyone have thoughts on WKU (Petrino) +4? KY will suck as usual in my opinion.

Huckleberry Pig

Quote from: widespreadsooie on August 29, 2013, 11:15:14 pm
Anyone have thoughts on WKU (Petrino) +4? KY will suck as usual in my opinion.

really like WKU here.  Better coach, believe they return their QB.  Would need to research how they are on the lines compared to KY but can't imagine much worse.  Really like Petrino to out-gameplan stoops here.

BJOhog

kentucky still has bigger stronger players im staying away from it

la20688

Quote from: Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson on August 29, 2013, 11:12:47 pm

Dude it's cool just try and post before kickoff.  If you will notice I'm gonna lose my ass on USC west.
yeah, it looks like I could get the goose egg tonight. I usually dont lke really betting until about week 3, but I really liked Utah st plus fading Utah, and Vandy at home getting points. Looks like it gonna cost me, but just a little.

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

Quote from: la20688 on August 29, 2013, 11:30:31 pm
yeah, it looks like I could get the goose egg tonight. I usually dont lke really betting until about week 3, but I really liked Utah st plus fading Utah, and Vandy at home getting points. Looks like it gonna cost me, but just a little.

Utah st was a solid play.  I took them in the Hogville pikem, and in my board had I played them I would have taken them +3.5 and lost by a half point.  I liked ole piss all the way simply because I thought the talent gap was huge.  I may still lose that yet!
Let's make some waves.

Let's make some waves.

Huckleberry Pig

Quote from: Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson on August 29, 2013, 11:39:02 pm
Go Trojans!

still got a lot of football to go (which is good for you), Kiffin knows he is in the hot seat and they should be the better team the second half.  I think you're fine, pullin for ya

As far as KY/WKU my early lean is WKU and Petrino.  Wildcats athletes are not that much bigger and stronger or they wouldn't be wildcats!

Will post this pick tomorrow.

Tonight I need USC to pour it on the rainbows in the second half, but their QB is garbage!
Let's make some waves.

Quote from: Huckleberry Pig on August 29, 2013, 11:41:04 pm
still got a lot of football to go (which is good for you), Kiffin knows he is in the hot seat and they should be the better team the second half.  I think you're fine, pullin for ya

Thanks Buddy :)
Let's make some waves.

That field goal before the half for USC could end up being huge!
Let's make some waves.

Huckleberry Pig

Quote from: Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson on August 29, 2013, 11:43:47 pm
As far as KY/WKU my early lean is WKU and Petrino.  Wildcats athletes are not that much bigger and stronger or they wouldn't be wildcats!

Will post this pick tomorrow.

Tonight I need USC to pour it on the rainbows in the second half, but their QB is garbage!

they just need to use their distinct O-line advantage and get that running game goin.  give the qb some easy PA.  should be fine with how good their O-line is.

Let's make some waves.

That just cost me my parlay!   My mistake. Never bet on STUPID talent!
Let's make some waves.

Let's make some waves.

McKdaddy

Holy crap!!!!!!!!!!  I was promised some defense in this game, ha.
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

widespreadsooie

WILL CLINTON

unbelievable. simply unbelievable.
cant wait to see whats next.
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

Yesssss Mo fo's. now can ole piss possibly mess this up.

Should have hit my parlay ten min ago, but they screwed me.

They may give up another TD yet!

Win or lose I'm glad football is back baby!
Let's make some waves.

Haaaaaa unreal F you Franklin. Counting my blessings tonight cause will go against me next time!

Woooooooo

Now score the damn ball USC!
Let's make some waves.

Quote from: McKdaddy on August 29, 2013, 11:54:56 pm
Holy crap!!!!!!!!!!  I was promised some defense in this game, ha.

You didn't get that promise from me!  Hey if you really tailed my plays how did it work for you BABY!!!! :) luv ya!
Let's make some waves.

WILL CLINTON

damn, I got Vandy +4, so i pushed, but close call tonight. If USC can just get out of this funk, I'll be off to a pretty good night.

McKdaddy

Quote from: Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson on August 30, 2013, 12:03:39 am
You didn't get that promise from me!  Hey if you really tailed my plays how did it work for you BABY!!!! :) luv ya!

I did and I'll tail every one I get in to my site on time, no exceptions...I barely got the USC-W game in on time b/c I had been off HV for a bit.

+1 and thanks to Jeff!
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

Quote from: WILL CLINTON on August 30, 2013, 12:06:32 am
damn, I got Vandy +4, so i pushed, but close call tonight. If USC can just get out of this funk, I'll be off to a pretty good night.

Half point can be huge will. I'm rolling to start the year. I am generally a slow starter. If USC finds a way there is hell to pay my brother :)
Let's make some waves.

widespreadsooie

Quote from: McKdaddy on August 30, 2013, 12:10:28 am

I did and I'll tail every one I get in to my site on time, no exceptions...I barely got the USC-W game in on time b/c I had been off HV for a bit.

+1 and thanks to Jeff!

My fault was a last minute bet for me on USC, but I feel it's gonna pay out. Congrats baby. Lets keep winning!
Let's make some waves.

Quote from: widespreadsooie on August 30, 2013, 12:15:29 am
Good night Jeff, great start

Thanks man. I know we hate them, but it's money so go Trojans!
Let's make some waves.

WILL CLINTON

Quote from: Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson on August 30, 2013, 12:14:05 am
Half point can be huge will. I'm rolling to start the year. I am generally a slow starter. If USC finds a way there is hell to pay my brother :)

with you bro, hit 2 others I didn't post on here that were leans, and my worst outcome has been the push, so I'm ready to rock. Seems like the extra work i did over the summer may pay off this year.

Quote from: WILL CLINTON on August 30, 2013, 12:18:54 am
with you bro, hit 2 others I didn't post on here that were leans, and my worst outcome has been the push, so I'm ready to rock. Seems like the extra work i did over the summer may pay off this year.

Extra work always pays off in some form or another.  This is going to be my best year yet, and that's saying a lot. I put in much work this past off season:)
Let's make some waves.

WILL CLINTON

let me know if you got any info for tomorrow night. not really liking anything I see. Saturday got about 7 I like, but only posting 5 as plays.

Quote from: WILL CLINTON on August 30, 2013, 12:26:20 am
let me know if you got any info for tomorrow night. not really liking anything I see. Saturday got about 7 I like, but only posting 5 as plays.

It's a Crap lineup, Buuuuuuut I really like Tx tech -5 against smu
Not going into detail here, but should be a solid bet 4 star!
Let's make some waves.

That USC fumble may have just cost me 400.00 it was in the damn bank!
Let's make some waves.

ur

I have usc also but they are terrible. Heard they were fighting in the locker room after the bowl game. This team will implode before the season is over. Kiffin is the new hootie.

Quote from: ur on August 30, 2013, 01:18:15 am
I have usc also but they are terrible. Heard they were fighting in the locker room after the bowl game. This team will implode before the season is over. Kiffin is the new hootie.

I am not disagreeing, but 8 minutes left they need to add one TD to the margin and I don't care what they do after that. But yes! Garbage! Horrible QB play or they are up 45 now!
Let's make some waves.

ur

Quote from: Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson on August 30, 2013, 01:21:34 am
I am not disagreeing, but 8 minutes left they need to add one TD to the margin and I don't care what they do after that. But yes! Garbage! Horrible QB play or they are up 45 now!
I totally agree with you. This game will help in future picks against usc.

Quote from: ur on August 30, 2013, 01:24:49 am
I totally agree with you. This game will help in future picks against usc.

Those pole smokers got the ball back with 5 to play. USC I know punctuates this thing Not sure about this squad though. Probably have to be a 5 yard pass a wideout breaks for 80!
Let's make some waves.

Oh I'm sorry drip the wide open 50 yard bomb. Friggin twunt!
Let's make some waves.

ur

ur

Wow !  There goes my perfect night. Who was coaching that D!
Let's make some waves.

Let's make some waves.

SPAL

Awful night...

I THOUGHT USC was gonna let me break even for the night with 45 seconds left. I THOUGHT I was finally going to win on a backdoor... So much for that.

A 1-4 night, down 6 units.

Gotta bounce back on Friday.

Great job tonight Jeff and others. I'm too tired to look back right now to see how y'all did, I just saw Jeff's card before the night started.

widespreadsooie

widespreadsooie

TT/SMU o59.5 locked in for one unit. First action of the season.

Huckleberry Pig

Quote from: widespreadsooie on August 30, 2013, 08:05:06 am
TT/SMU o59.5 locked in for one unit. First action of the season.

really like the call here.  Think a 42-35 type of score is very possible.  Also like TT -5.  Will be locking both in for my first bets of the season.  Don't think this is a home game for SMU - there will be just as many Tech fans there I promise.

TT -5 -- 2*
O 59.5 -- 1*

widespreadsooie

To top off my week one card:

PSU/Cuse u51.5 one unit

Hawgndaaz

Hi guys.

I don't see how ya'll bet west coast games. I hate going to bed with a game still on and I have a wager on it.

Anyway, carry on.

Huckleberry Pig

posted my picks before I made my bet and just found out Tech is starting a true fresh walk on at QB.

I did not go through with -5 on tech.  I will just be playing the over tonight.

Bet:

TT/SMU O59.5 -- 1*

Huckleberry Pig

Quote from: Hawgndaaz on August 30, 2013, 09:56:45 am
Hi guys.

I don't see how ya'll bet west coast games. I hate going to bed with a game still on and I have a wager on it.

Anyway, carry on.

agreed

S.Carolina -11.5 / 3 units w
Minnesota - 13.5 / 2 units w
Ole Piss -3 / 2 units w

All three the same way 3 team parlay 1 unit to win 6 w

I hate playing all favorites but is what it is.

USC -23.5 L

3-1 straight bets
1-0 parlay

+9 units on the night.

USC giving up late TD bomb cost me a + 17 unit night. Bastards!
Let's make some waves.