Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

John Daly's choice for AD

Started by Martygit, November 19, 2017, 03:58:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dwight_K_Shrute

Sorry to hear JD is still on the sauce.  Still time to get help.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Großer Kriegschwein

Would definitely make the athletic department more colorful.
This is my non-signature signature.

ShadowTheHedgehog

Daly needs help.

Nutt =Manipulating players, lying, having friends calling/emailing and harassing players, not allowing the OC to win an SEC/NC with the best backfield Arkansas will probably ever see, absolute predictable and boneheaded coaching, mediocrity across the board, horrible recruiting, and so on and so on.

Why would such a MOTHO be any good as the AD?

Steelhawg

I like John but No No No No No!!! Please God no. :puke:
"All things good or bad will come to an end. Except time."Roger Waters

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

imtad16

If Houston Nutt possessed all the traits we wanted in an AD (being very generous here because clearly he doesn't) it still wouldn't be worth it because of the amount he would meddle in the HC's business.

Sivad

Love Big John but that's a whacko statement.

duckman

Me thinks Nutt is campaigning... LOL

247Hog

Quote from: duckman on November 19, 2017, 04:09:04 pm

If Nutt thinks he can be our AD after leaving Arkansas for Ole Miss...then be fired by them....followed with coming out he DID break NCAA violations (even if the severe ones was Hugh) with a side of suing his previous employer in the middle of an investigation...then he really is full of himself and hasn't come to terms with reality.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

Dark Helmet Hog

Nutt will latch on to anything he can get his hands on at this point. Ironically he could have had the job years ago had he learned to "play ball".

ChitownHawg

PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

SooieGeneris

An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!

Tusks

John, step away from the chalupa
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

onebadrubi

Quote from: duckman on November 19, 2017, 04:09:04 pm

You and daily are o for 1 right?  Let's hope it's 0 for 2. Haha

duckman

There is a reason for everything, I will leave it at that.  LOL

KCRazorbackfan

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on November 19, 2017, 04:00:32 pm

The very same thing I was thinking. 
Life took me to Central Florida, but I'll always be a Razorback.

duckman

Mr. Porkleone

The NewEra

There are some really great responses on here and I agree with the 90 percentile.

buldozer

Quote from: ChitownHawg on November 19, 2017, 04:21:22 pm
John has made some bad choices in life and this one more.

Love ya John, but no.

^^^This^^^

BigDeal

Actually he is right. Houston Nutt has and always will bleed razorback red. lets go back several years when we all know Coach Broyles was grooming him hisself for the job. Let by gones be by gones and lets get this program back on top !

I thank you.

NuttinItUp

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on November 19, 2017, 04:00:32 pm

Yeah, sounds that way. He shouldn't comment on things like this till he's sober.  John's hitting the golf ball better, but is...."out of bounds"....with his choice on AD. 
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

Calling All Hogs

Hopefully when we don't pick Nutt he will file another lawsuit against Ole Miss claiming they are the reason why he didn't get offered the job. :)

East Clintwood

I'd rather have John Daly as AD than Hootie.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

TeufelHog

Would mark the most ignorant decision this institution has done in its history if they made Nutt the AD.  Not a doubt in my mind.

Anybody

Nutt = Hillary.  Both are real LOSERS.

GO HOGS !

ShadowHawg

Only 5% of Hog fans were ever upset with Nutt.

jcbville

code red

"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

HOGINTENNESSEE

Let's do it. Nutt and Gus let's make Hogville great again!

Torqued pork

John is like a late uncle of mine. His intentions were always good, but his decision-making skills were a bit lacking.

I could certainly be wrong but I believe those fans disliking Nutt would reach 50+ percent of the actually caring Hog fans.  I would offer that Nutt is calling in any favor anyone he knows might owe him or if not owed, just anyway he could get anyone to offer him up as the AD.  That idea is about a dumb as a horse wearing a watch.

BigDeal

Quote from: 12247 on November 19, 2017, 07:43:12 pm
I could certainly be wrong but I believe those fans disliking Nutt would reach 50+ percent of the actually caring Hog fans.  I would offer that Nutt is calling in any favor anyone he knows might owe him or if not owed, just anyway he could get anyone to offer him up as the AD.  That idea is about a dumb as a horse wearing a watch.

in all due respect you certainly are wrong. polls show less than 5% of the fan base dislike or don't want former coach Nutt to lead the athletic department. landing him as AD would certainly guarentee us back in the hunt for the sec west championship

I thank you.

JJHog

This is not 1976 you need a businessman not a used car salesman
" Think Right, Do Right"

jcbville

Quote from: BigDeal on November 19, 2017, 08:01:41 pm
in all due respect you certainly are wrong. polls show less than 5% of the fan base dislike or don't want former coach Nutt to lead the athletic department. landing him as AD would certainly guarentee us back in the hunt for the sec west championship

I thank you.

Hello Houston. How ya been? Kudos on the continued dismantling of Ole Miss football. You're like an incurable STD they caught.

Hogsolo

Quote from: 12247 on November 19, 2017, 07:43:12 pm

Got that right.

https://giphy.com/gifs/mHODom2uElPUc/html5

HouSwine

Quote from: BigDeal on November 19, 2017, 05:47:38 pm
Actually he is right. Houston Nutt has and always will bleed razorback red. lets go back several years when we all know Coach Broyles was grooming him hisself for the job. Let by gones be by gones and lets get this program back on top !

I thank you.
Except for that little OSU thingy
And the $4+ million
And Ole Miss

Matt Burks

Quote from: HouSwine on November 19, 2017, 09:11:41 pm
Except for that little OSU thingy
And the $4+ million
And Ole Miss
Don't forget when Nutt pissed off Broyles on that whole Nebraska plane deal.

JIMMY BOARFFETT

My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

jcbville

Now (for those that actually listen) you'll get to hear the 103.7 Buzz morning crew excitedly yammer and spit all over themselves talking about this in the morning. "Daly thinks it's a good idea and it's Daly! incoherent babbling...D.B. sounding like a bad spoof of an 80s blonde woman..."  etc..etc...

jcbville

Quote from: NYCRBACK on November 19, 2017, 09:20:26 pm
Fully agree with John Daly!!! Bring back Houston Nutt as either AD or football coach! Yes sir!

Oh God. There's two of them. They're like bedbugs.

St. Hogustine

Quote from: Torqued pork on November 19, 2017, 07:42:49 pm
John is like a late uncle of mine. His intentions were always good, but his decision-making skills were a bit lacking.

I hope John D's good intentions amount to as much as his Gruden tensions.

zumhog

Quote from: 247Hog on November 19, 2017, 04:12:38 pm
If Nutt thinks he can be our AD after leaving Arkansas for Ole Miss...then be fired by them....followed with coming out he DID break NCAA violations (even if the severe ones was Hugh) with a side of suing his previous employer in the middle of an investigation...then he really is full of himself and hasn't come to terms with reality.
HDN was fired by U of A. He didn't leave the U of A for Ole Miss. IMO he would make a great AD. #notanutthugger

rickm1976

Poor JD.  It's sad to see him like this.

HouSwine

He was fired.
That does not make an AD.