Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

In-state young lady going out-of-state

Started by Richard Davenport, October 30, 2017, 08:11:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sow’sEar

I don't follow the recruiting too closely, Richard.  Was this a young lady that Arkansas recruited?

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Lulu Hog on October 30, 2017, 08:23:31 pm
I don't follow the recruiting too closely, Richard.  Was this a young lady that Arkansas recruited?

4 star #15 power forward in the country per ESPN

nwahogfan1

LadybackBBFan

Quote from: Lulu Hog on October 30, 2017, 08:23:31 pm
I don’t follow the recruiting too closely, Richard.  Was this a young lady that Arkansas recruited?
I am not Richard, but yes she was.  She visited the campus about a month ago, but made no comment after her visit.

Rocket23

This stings a bit.  She has height and can run the floor.

BWS

It was never going to be easy recruiting 2018 prospects without already having relationships with recruits.

hog63

Quote from: LadybackBBFan on October 31, 2017, 06:50:47 am
I am not Richard, but yes she was.  She visited the campus about a month ago, but made no comment after her visit.

This one is a great example of how much an AAU program can direct player decisions.

hawg1221

psycHOGlogist

Not particularly. TCU's coach is in her fourth season. The first two years they went to the WNIT, and last year they had no post-season activity at all and a poor record. They are a very middle-of-the-road Big 12 WBB team in very top-heavy conference.

psycHOGlogist

Quote from: hog63 on November 01, 2017, 10:50:44 am
This one is a great example of how much an AAU program can direct player decisions.

This is an interesting and important comment. And one reason you see Coach Neighbors working so hard with the Banshees and other AAU programs now.