Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (11-4, 1-2 SEC) vs LSU (10-4, 1-1 SEC)

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 10, 2018, 07:03:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hview

Hulk HOGan

Congrats to Mike Anderson!! Great coach, blame this one on players, refs, fans, haters. Go kick rocks if you disagree.

Carl Lazlo

LumberBacks

If this game goes like the others, we'll just stay 15 points behind the rest of the game.  Game lost in the first 5 minutes.  The hype was good for one week, tho.

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Carl Lazlo

hoglady

Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

PonderinHog

ceegar

We will lose by at least 10.  You guys really thought this team was good.  We are not and Mike needs to go.
Go Hogs. Go Noles.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Razzorduck

I watched the greatness of Holtz and Sutton

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Hog Milanese

WMHawgfan

40MINSOFHELL

Carl Lazlo

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

HamIAm

This is making me sick.  I'll leave before I make someone mad or get called a hater.

Bogghawg

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on January 10, 2018, 08:19:49 pm
The crowd is about as cold as our shooting
What do you expect?  They have been given absolutely nothing to cheer about.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

HawgHeadCheese

TNhawgfan

CJ has been absolutely terrible in conference play. Another Mike reach not panning out

The_Iceman

tennesseehogwild

Quote from: tennesseehogwild on January 10, 2018, 08:13:43 pm
Tonight could be the perfect time for C.J. to get it going and light it up. We need a spark!

Nevermind!

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

lookawayquick

CMA needs to do some attitude adjustments.  Too much NBA one on one.  Not enough D and toughness.

HogCzar1

PetrinoFan

If we showed a sense of urgency, and played fast unselfish basketball, we wouldnt be behind.  Needs to be more accountability on the team.

hawgball40

40MINSOFHELL

hehawg

#LEFTLANE
#HAMMERDOWN!

apcapri

elksnort

Am I bad fan if I go back to Netflix?

Mike Anderson's teams look really good when they're good but when they are bad they look really bad

bkjbearcat

Quote from: The_Iceman on January 10, 2018, 08:18:42 pm
How can Texas Tech hire a coach and in year 2 they are in the Top 10. We are in year 7 with Mike and we look like a bunch of retards trying to hump a doorknob?

Easy, they hired a good coach. And not a nostalgia act.
B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S BEARCATS, BEARCATS GOOOOOOO BEARCATS!!!!!!!<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Football: 1998, 1999, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Mens Basketball: 2017, 2019, No.1 team in 2020,2021, 2022

LRHawg

RaisinHog

Quote from: TNhawgfan on January 10, 2018, 08:21:00 pm
CJ has been absolutely terrible in conference play. Another Mike reach not panning out

Probably same guy bitching about him not playing last year ...

TNhawgfan

devildog

Nosboar Accubond

Why have we just stopped attacking? These 15' jumpers will be there anytime we want them...

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

ronmahony

Man what is wrong with these guys? Run down the court, one guy jacks a three, the other four are running back up the court. Nobody to get a rebound, just jack and run. Has anyone tried an inside pass yet?
"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

Athog

Standing around waiting on 3's. LSU will blow them out if they stand around.