Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I'm still watching, who's with me!

Started by RedSkiesAtNightHog, October 19, 2013, 08:55:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RedSkiesAtNightHog

Pigdiana Jones

In watching still. About to turn it off because I gotta put the kids to bed in a min.
"In the East, college football is a cultural exercise.

On the West Coast, it is a tourist attraction.

In the Midwest, it is cannibalism.

But in the South, college football is a religion, and every Saturday is a holy day."

BallHog1

If its on, I'm watching. No big surprise here tonight, most knew it before the first game of the season.

memphishog

Like a train wreck you can't turn away from.

HogFanDan

b-ball coach

4th team tailback for Bama- 12 pack for me!

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Hammibal Lecter

Quote from: Breems on January 14, 2014, 10:53:08 pm
I PEED. I PEED. MY PANTS HAVE PEE PEE.

Pig Worshipper

Yes, I'm watching Alabama's fourteenth-string offense blow our tired defense off the field. Can they make it 73-0 by the end of the game?

FelixJonesorDMAC?

Capt. Hamm

OptimusHog

Blue35

BoynamedWooPigSooie

I'm watching!  I've learned to enjoy watching Alan Turner and Eric Bennett run away from tackles and I count almost tackling RB's as TD's so we're hanging with them.

Maybe we can sneak out of Tuscaloosa with a win if they get a couple more possesions.
Hogville's resident uniform designer.

HiggiePiggy

Heh if they score again they will have put up exactly what they did to us last year.
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

GBHawg

elkhog

Quote from: Pig Worshipper on October 19, 2013, 08:59:10 pm
Yes, I'm watching Alabama's fourteenth-string offense blow our tired defense off the field. Can they make it 73-0 by the end of the game?

Still 10 minutes left in the game too.  Will Bama run out of strings?

GO HOGS!!!

fuzion1

the END.

Wouldn't it be nice to look toward something. I keep watching hoping to see some kid the announcers are like that Arkansas kid will be something soon. Big part dangling between his knees throws the football 70 yards off his knees. Instead I sit paralyzed watching 4th string Bama players thT would start here. Sigh. But I'm watching.

gbaurnett

Dbl D

Quote from: RedSkiesAtNightHog on October 19, 2013, 08:55:54 pm
4th quarter, down 45-0.  Go Hogs!

Yeah, I'll watch it to the end. But that doesn't mean I like the coaching job. Losing by 28 is to a better team. This is caused by a coach that is bad.
Cut our losses tomorrow and start working on something different. 

TeufelHog

antonio65

grayhawg

TDHawgs

Been a rough couple of weeks, if this keeps up he's gonna have to change it to..

#AlwaysYield

rocknrollcoastie

Hard Rock Nights is on the air in 6 continents, 30 countries, over 100 stations and aired over 150 times a week or you can listen anytime anywhere on mixcloud
http://old.mixcloud.com/hardrocknights/

Hard Rock Nights finding tomorrow's classic rock today...it's what we do

dpetty1121263

Like watching a train wreck in slow motion!

Hoggam's Razor

Still watching....I see some good things!.....we will get better!
I hate it when people complain.

fullfan

Quickdraw Razorback

At least it's a close game.

P.S. I don't have enough posts to have credibility, so I've been told by the experts of the board.

TDHawgs

Would have been nice to score on the 4th string Defense, but...

Dark Helmet Hog

zane

RIP LSUfan

Ray Piggers

I'm basically Darkwing Duck

jabohog

RedSkiesAtNightHog

I am very proud of Alex Collins.  If we recruit some more kids like him, we will be fine.

Hoggam's Razor

Quote from: Quickdraw Razorback on October 19, 2013, 09:11:03 pm
At least it's a close game.

P.S. I don't have enough posts to have credibility, so I've been told by the experts of the board.
Ha!!...you have 9 freakin posts!!  You could be Frank effin Broyles and not have a pot to piss in on this board!
I hate it when people complain.

The Artist Yo Huckleberry

Piggfoot

Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

HawginTexas

The crown bottle and I are still watching...

Hoggish1

4th Q, down 52-0 and hogs have not quit!

aar0n

I've seen a LITTLE more fire out of the team this week, which gives me a glimmer of hope for the future.  One thing I noticed is our DBs playing significantly closer to the line that previous games, hopefully that's a change that will stick.  We knew we would get blown out regardless, but I did see a little progression in the first half.  We're just gassed and wishing for the final whistle now.  The bye week couldn't come at a better time. 

pigbacon

I'm still watching...don't know why. But still love them HOGS!!!

HawgJaws

I turned the TV off at halftime, but I'm still listening.  Does that count?