Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Big Ten Defensive Player of the Year is in the transfer portal

Started by BigHoggard, April 05, 2021, 04:43:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigHoggard

Daryll Morsell, a 6'5 guard, who started the last four seasons at Maryland. He is testing NBA Draft options and entering the transfer portal. He earned Big Ten Defensive Player of the Year honors, while averaging 9 points and 4 rebounds 2.8 asst. per game last season.

there is a tall, tough defending guard

https://247sports.com/college/maryland/Article/Maryland-basketball-Darryl-Morsell-enters-NCAA-transfer-portal-declares-for-NBA-Draft-163705372/

#1 STUNNA

Quote from: BigHoggard on April 05, 2021, 04:43:10 pm
Daryll Morsell, a 6'5 guard, who started the last four seasons at Maryland. He is testing NBA Draft options and entering the transfer portal. He earned Big Ten Defensive Player of the Year honors, while averaging nine points and four rebounds per game last season.

there is a tall, tough defending guard
We need a tall tough scoring guard

titsonboar

HawgMan

After watching the national championship game the other night, to win it all, I'm convinced you need a top 10 defense. So if we could land a defensive player of the year from a major conference... I'd take that all day long

#1 STUNNA

Quote from: HawgMan on April 06, 2021, 02:48:59 pm
After watching the national championship game the other night, to win it all, I'm convinced you need a top 10 defense. So if we could land a defensive player of the year from a major conference... I'd take that all day long
Baylor is on the outside of the top 50

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on April 06, 2021, 03:26:03 pm
Baylor is on the outside of the top 50
they are 25th in defensive efficiency. Arkansas 27th.

Arkansas was 10th in Adjusted Defensive Efficiency while Baylor was 22nd.

Where Baylor shined was Adjusted Offensive Efficiency where they ranked 2nd, and overall adjusted efficiency, also 2nd.

Arkansas is 43nd in Adjusted Offensive Efficiency, 18 in overall Adjusted Efficiency.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

#1 STUNNA

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on April 07, 2021, 01:51:18 pm
they are 25th in defensive efficiency. Arkansas 27th.

Arkansas was 10th in Adjusted Defensive Efficiency while Baylor was 22nd.

Where Baylor shined was Adjusted Offensive Efficiency where they ranked 2nd, and overall adjusted efficiency, also 2nd.

Arkansas is 43nd in Adjusted Offensive Efficiency, 18 in overall Adjusted Efficiency.
I went off ppg

jbcarol

Darryl Morsell
@410D_
·
Apr 7
Successful surgery today! Keep me in y'all prayers 🙏🏾🙏🏾
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net