Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Champions Hall

Started by opineonswine, February 16, 2015, 08:44:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

So, you're saying it's taking up money we could use for a RB/WR coach?  Lots of money athletics uses across the campus, good find.

opineonswine

Quote from: ricepig on February 16, 2015, 09:15:39 am
So, you're saying it's taking up money we could use for a RB/WR coach?  Lots of money athletics uses across the campus, good find.

Not at all...I'm saying our Athletic Dept is loaded and can afford to give some of the excess back to the University for academic projects.  Don't buy that we "can't afford" this or that.

ricepig

Quote from: opineonswine on February 16, 2015, 09:21:54 am
Not at all...I'm saying our Athletic Dept is loaded and can afford to give some of the excess back to the University for academic projects.  Don't buy that we "can't afford" this or that.

Sarcasm, went swoosh...........

opineonswine

Hogfaniam

Well, great, they could've lowered ticket prices $1 a ticket across the board, but Noooo, they've got to go an educate people....

"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

Inhogswetrust

Athletics supporting Academics? NICE JOB athletic department! Kind of goes against the grain of those that say athletics is only there to get players in the pros or winning at all costs is all that matters......
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi