Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cowherd blasting Wisconsin

Started by HSVhogfan2, February 10, 2015, 10:32:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogcard1964

Anyone else believe the Alabama/Wisconsin game to kick off the season next year, will not be very competetive?  I can realistically see Bama beating them by 21+.

HSVhogfan2

Quote from: NaturalStateReb on February 11, 2015, 01:28:05 pm
I think Wisconsin wants to run a battleship-sized program on a johnboat budget.  That's not going to work long-term in that league.  Places like Penn State, Michigan, and Nebraska are only going to be down for so long.

And that was basically Coherds point. CBB jumped ship at the right time, he likes the guys personality, thinks he's a good coach, and therefore has become a huge AR fan. I took it as all positives.

In MMQB, if you don't say CBB is better than Bear Bryant and AR is a favorite to win the SEC for the next 10 years, it's taken as an insult.
"The post you have just read was used with the express written consent of HSVHogfan2."

Veni Sancte Spiritus

Do you wish to rise? Begin by descending. You plan a tower that will pierce the clouds? Lay first the foundation of humility.

Arkansas Fan

Quote from: Redhogs on February 11, 2015, 08:44:40 am
Says something about the competition to get there...don't ya think.....

Anything you can do to bash Bielema, you'll do.

One again, scumbag Petrino needs all the fans he can get at Louisville.

ArmyOfnobunaga

Quote from: hogcard1964 on February 11, 2015, 01:37:43 pm
Anyone else believe the Alabama/Wisconsin game to kick off the season next year, will not be very competetive?  I can realistically see Bama beating them by 21+.

I think it will actually be competitive.
There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so.     -Some guy named Will

usf15cc

Quote from: ArmyOfnobunaga on February 11, 2015, 05:59:15 pm
I think it will actually be competitive.
Maybe in the 1st quarter, but that i don't think it will. Bama wins by 17.

HiggiePiggy

The style we are running should be able to keep it a close game.  I think being on the road though it will end with an Alabama win by a td or 2. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

psooie

Wisconsin is in the big 10 western division so having excellent coaches at Ohio State, Penn State and Michigan doesn't really hurt them. It will hurt Michigan state. Wisconsin should continue to do very well in the west with nebraska as their main competition.

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: psooie on February 12, 2015, 10:15:48 am
Wisconsin is in the big 10 western division so having excellent coaches at Ohio State, Penn State and Michigan doesn't really hurt them. It will hurt Michigan state. Wisconsin should continue to do very well in the west with nebraska as their main competition.

Yeah they were pretty lucky to get on the side that doesn't have the traditional powers of the big 10 in it. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?