Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Coach to the Cowboys?

Started by Rush Hog, February 10, 2015, 10:09:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Rush Hog

I heard on the Jock this morning that Thomas to N.O. (knew that) but then something was said about another coach going to the Cowboys...who was that?  I've looked and haven't seen anything on that.  Thanks,
Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?

Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers." - Homer Simpson

Uncommon

Quote from: Rush Hog on February 10, 2015, 10:09:02 am
I heard on the Jock this morning that Thomas to N.O. (knew that) but then something was said about another coach going to the Cowboys...who was that?  I've looked and haven't seen anything on that.  Thanks,
Steve Loney.  He was basically a quality control assistant coach this year for us.

GolfnHog

Is Loney the coach that was in charge of breaking down the film of upcoming opponents? If so, I hope CBB finds another QA as equally good.
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

DeltaBoy

It all good Colin Cowherd is Talking up Coach BB this past 10 minutes.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

opineonswine

Quote from: DeltaBoy on February 10, 2015, 10:29:55 am
It all good Colin Cowherd is Talking up Coach BB this past 10 minutes.

Obviously Colin failed to consult with BigBadHog.