Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Football Ticket Season Renewals

Started by HogFoo, February 09, 2015, 01:17:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogFoo

Anyone know when the football ticket season renewals is? In my old age I have forgotten. I know I just today got my LOI letter which isn't due until March 31.  I don't see the football deadline for tickets though. Maybe I haven't looked on this thing hard enough. Was just wondering. thanks.
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

Reservoir Hogs

I recieved and turned in my LOI a long time ago though... seems like back in December maybe?
Seems like renewals usually come right about the time all the donations are due, around April or May maybe.

GolfnHog

Quote from: Reservoir Hogs on February 10, 2015, 10:34:27 am
I recieved and turned in my LOI a long time ago though... seems like back in December maybe?
Seems like renewals usually come right about the time all the donations are due, around April or May maybe.

Believe this is correct and payment for the upcoming FB season is due no later than Jun 30th. After that, orders are processed and delivered by 2nd-3rd week in August.
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

HogFoo

Quote from: GolfnHog on February 10, 2015, 11:36:43 am
Believe this is correct and payment for the upcoming FB season is due no later than Jun 30th. After that, orders are processed and delivered by 2nd-3rd week in August.
thanks for the responses.  I sent off my LOI.  So now I have until June to buy my tickets.  Just trying to get my budget right and see what kind of vacation I can take before my tickets are due. ;) 
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

George S. Pigton

not so fast, ticket money usually due in May, Foundation cash due by June 30th
\\\"No Bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.  He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country\\\"

GolfnHog

Quote from: George S. Pigton on February 11, 2015, 09:29:35 am
not so fast, ticket money usually due in May, Foundation cash due by June 30th

it appears as if my dyslexia kicked in. I've always pay my foundation dues by March 31st and when they sent out the ticket orders just go on line to purchase them the day I get the email or snail mail. I knew there was 6/30 deadline but I mistakenly thought that was for getting ticket orders filled.
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

popcornhog

Quote from: HogFoo on February 09, 2015, 01:17:11 pm
Anyone know when the football ticket season renewals is? In my old age I have forgotten. I know I just today got my LOI letter which isn't due until March 31.  I don't see the football deadline for tickets though. Maybe I haven't looked on this thing hard enough. Was just wondering. thanks.

Damn, you shoulda done LOI back in December for the bonus priority points.

WPS

GTOWNHOG

Quote from: GolfnHog on February 12, 2015, 03:30:19 pm
it appears as if my dyslexia kicked in. I've always pay my foundation dues by March 31st and when they sent out the ticket orders just go on line to purchase them the day I get the email or snail mail. I knew there was 6/30 deadline but I mistakenly thought that was for getting ticket orders filled.

The Razorback Foundation changed everything last year.  Letter of Intent to donate is due by March 31st.  Season ticket orders are due by March 31st.  You have until June 30th to pay your football pledge.   :razorback:
Good luck to ALL of our Razorback teams!!